|Ziegs' Fan Game|
| June 24, 2012 |
June 29, 2012
July 10, 2012
July 25, 2012
| Single Player
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Catridge|
The sequel contains many elements from its predecessor, such as the adventure being in the Delfino Isle, objects like the utilization of F.L.U.D.D, items like the Nozzles and Fruits and characters like Piantas, Nokis and Shadow Mario. However, the game includes new elements such as more playable characters like Luigi and Wario and Power-ups like the Fire Flower. It features 250 Shine Sprites, with 120 being regular Shine Sprites, 120 being green Shine Sprites and 10 being red Shine Sprites.
Princess Peach and Toadsworth invites Mario and Luigi to the Isle Delfino vacations, this time, in a cruiser. Once the bros arrive, they see that other friends have been invited too, like Princess Daisy, the Toads, Toadette, Yoshi and Birdo. Wario and Waluigi get angry because they were not invited, and devised a plan. They infiltrate in the cruiser to take revenge on Mario and his friends.
When they arrive Delfino Town, they see that Isle Delfino is in troubles again. A lot of Airships are shooting goopballs and Bullet Bills to the isle, making the Shine Sprites to left the Shine Gate again, so Mario and Luigi decided to solve this. Wario and Waluigi then through that if they save the Isle Delfino with Mario and Luigi they could gain money, so the four head off to collect the Shine Sprites and save the Isle Delfino once again.
In Super Mario Sunshine 3D Adventure Mario, like its predecessor, extensively uses an accessory to complete his mission. F.L.U.D.D. (Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device) features spray and hovering capabilities when it is first acquired; other nozzles can be unlocked to extend F.L.U.D.D's functionality, such as the "Rocket Nozzle" which propels Mario high into the air, and the "Turbo Nozzle" that lets Mario sprint on land and water, as well as break down wooden doors.
The game contains a number of independent levels, which can be reached from Delfino Town, the main HUB. Gameplay is based around collecting Shine Sprites by completing various tasks in the levels and over world.
: (Tilt) Move
: (Press) Jump
: (Press) Slide, Pick a Fruit.
: (Press) Switch Nozzle.
: (Press) Talk to characters.
/: (Press) Ground Pound (in air)
: (Press) Zoom in
: (Press) Menu Guide.
: (Press) Pause menu.
: (Tap) Use FLUDD.
There are 4 playable characters in the game. After entering a course, you can choose which character you want to use. Each character use basic moves like jumping and sliding, and abilities like the Ground Pound.
|Image||Name||Equipment||How To Unlock|
|Mario||F.L.U.D.D: It allows Mario to spray water at objects or enemies.||N/A|
|Luigi||A.M.L.D (Automatic Mechanical Liquidizer Device): It has the same function as the others, but when using the Hover Nozzle and the Rocket Nozzle, it goes higher than the others.||N/A|
|Wario||P.U.W.S.D (Powerful Ultra Water Shooter Device): Has the same function as the others, the differences are that its water spray is more powerful, but when using the Rocket Nozzle or Hover Nozzle it goes very low and its Turbo Nozzle is slower.||After completing the 3rd mission in Coconut Beach.|
|Waluigi||A.F.W.D.D (Auto Flash Water Dousing Device): The same as the others, but when using the Turbo Nozzle it goes faster and is harder to control.||After completing the last mission in Turtline Bay.|
- Polluted Piranha Plant
- Petey Piranha
- King Boo
- King Cataquack
- Gooper Blooper
- Sand Hands
- Big Bob-Omb
- Mecha Bowser
- King Chain Chomp
- Meega Cheep
- Dino Piranha
- Shadow Mario
- Shadow Luigi
- Bowser Jr
Coins replenish Mario and friends health. Mario can collect 50 to get a life.
|Blue Coin||Can be traded for Shine Sprites at the Blue Coin Shop.|
|Red Coin||Some levels require all eight Red Coins of the level to be found in order to get the Shine Sprite.|
|Shine Sprite||Shine Sprites are the main item in this game. When certain totals are achieved, the story progresses, there are 120 Shine Sprites in the game. Also, different types of Shines can be found, such as Green and Red Shine Sprites.|
|Green Shine||Green Shines are hidden Shine Sprites that can be found in every course. They also count as Shine Sprites. There are 120 Green Shines in the game.|
|Red Shine||Red Shines are extremely rare Shine Sprites, and can only be found when a certain condition is met. There are only 10 Red Shines in the game.|
|Silver Shine||Silver Shines are small Shine Sprites that are scattered among courses. Once all five are found, they combine and form a Shine Sprite.|
|Water Bottles||The Water Bottles fills F.L.U.D.D's water tank.|
|Fruits||Fruits are food for Yoshis, which refills their Juice Meter.|
|Yoshi Egg||Yoshi Eggs contain Yoshis inside them. Yoshi will hatch from the egg when the player give him the correct fruit indicated by a small thought bubble over the egg.|
|Mushroom||It turns Mario into Super Mario. In this form Mario obtain a bigger size for a short period of time and can hurt enemies that he can't do in his normal size.|
|Fire Flower||The Fire Flower turns Mario into Fire Mario. In this form FLUDD can shoot fire and fireballs instead of water.|
|Ice Flower||The Ice Flower turns Mario into Ice Mario. In this form FLUDD can shoot ice and iceballs instead of water.|
|100px||Star||The Star turns Mario into Invincible Mario for a short period of time. As Invincible Mario, Mario runs faster and is invincible, so he can run into enemies.|
- Delfino Town is the main hub of the game. This town is where Mario can access all other areas of the game and it is where the story is advanced also.
- Palm Village is a small village that is famed for its exotic and rare palms. Many Pianta and Noki tourists visits this place.
- Coconut Beach is a peaceful and sunny beach. Piantas and Nokis comes here for its delicious coconuts and the relaxing ocean.
- Sunset Park is an extraordinary and happy park. The park includes attractions such as a merry-go-round, swinging pirate ships, a water-fueled Ferris wheel, a roller coaster and other rides.
- Turtline Bay is home of the Koopas in Isle Delfino. The Golden Shell statue and the eternal rainbow surrounding the bay are the main tourist attraction in the bay.
- Watermelon Mall is a giant and exotic mall located in Isle Delfino. It is famed for its delicious watermelons around the mall and inside it.
- Dolphin Beach is another beach and is home to the Dolphins of the Isle Delfino. Its sweet water and soft sand are the main attractions here.
- Pianta Desert is a hot and sunny desert, surrounded of a very sweet and cold water. Many Piantas lives here and the Pianta statue is the tourist attraction here.
- Noki Square is a peaceful city where some Nokis lives. The course's square layout explains its name. Also, a giant cruiser is located here and Mario can travel in it.
- Bowser's Lava Lair is a giant castle built on Corona Mountain. When Mario defeats Bowser here, the castle collapses and the volcano returns to its normal state.