Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Mario Sunshine 2: II Piantissimo's Return|
Super Mario Sunshine 2: II Piantissimo's Return is the sequel to the Nintendo GameCube game, Super Mario Sunshine, released on the Wii U. This game takes place one year after the events of Super Mario Sunshine. Mario, Peach, Toadsworth are now joined with Luigi and Daisy as they return to Isle Delfino for another vacation. Of course, when the crew arrives at Isle Delfino the island is destroyed by II Piantissimo after he found Bowser Jr.'s Magic Paintbrush lying on the beaches at Serena Beach. The game follows Mario and Luigi as the duo save Isle Delfino and defeat II Piantissimo.
Mario returns as a playable character, alongside Luigi. FLUDD also returns, but is upgraded adding an ice nozzle and a fire nozzle. Mario and Luigi are not together during most missions, as they are split up and have their own missions to save Isle Delfino and to defeat II Piantissimo.
- Phantamanta, the silhouette of a giant manta that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Lil' Piantissimo, who is just a younger version of II Piantissimo.
- Robo-Bowser, which is a robot version of Bowser to trick Mario and Luigi.
- Master Boo, who is the King of all boos after killing King Boo with a magic potion that II Piantissimo gave to him.
- Metal Mario, who is similar to Shadow Mario, except that he steals Daisy instead of Peach. Created by II Piantissimo's arch enemy Bowser.
- Pink Gold Peach, who is similar to Shadow Mario and steals Peach. Created by II Piantissimo using the same formula the Bowser used to create Metal Mario.
- I Piantissimo, who is II Piantissimo's father, II Piantissimo's most loyal worker. He is two times larger than II Piantissimo.
- II Piantissimo, the main and final boss of the game. Returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Petey Piranha, a large piranha plant that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Wild Wiggler, a huge angry Wiggler that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Gooper Blooper, a big Blooper that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- King Kaliente, an orange fiery octopus that lies in a volcano on the island after being hit out of his spaceship. He returns from Super Mario Galaxy.
- Monty Mole, the Monty mole who controls a bullet bull cannon that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Eely-Mouth, a giant, dirty eel that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- Chompy, the red chain chomp that returns from Super Mario Sunshine.
- King Goomba, the crazy king of the Goombas.
Main Locations and Episodes
|TBA (Mario)||TBA (Luigi)||TBA (Mario)||TBA (Luigi)||TBA (Mario)||TBA (Luigi)||TBA (Mario)||TBA (Luigi)||TBA (Mario)||TBA (Luigi)||TBA|
First Press Release
Second Press Release
Final Press Release
- June 1 - Super Mario Sunshine 2: II Piantissimo's Return is announced. A basic summary and gameplay was released.
- June 7 - The first press release will announce the game's bosses and will hint on possible locations.
- June 15 - The second press release confirm the locations and will announce other characters besides Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toadsworth, and the bosses. The logo will also be released at this time.
- June 19 - The final press release will show scenes of the upcoming game and will announce the game's release date. This announcement will also release the game's box art.
- July ??? - Super Mario Sunshine 2: II Piantissimo's Return is released.