Super Mario Sunshine 2: Bowser Jr.'s Revenge is the direct Sequel to Super Mario Sunshine. They're will be Tons of new features.
|Super Mario Sunshine 2|
|XXXJune 30th, 2096959949039393485874738282736477219874673726176565e46321745yrhfbduwjsihsuh387828794937q3e99894873287997548928549887389875875878r5787578575873287973894374t890321875789548974231589453174t36278934789rt70t289023t83x89899843288675879287687963572378537879652389725638956865789295XXXXXXX|
|Predecessor||Super Mario Sunshine|
Same as the Original Super Mario Sunshine, but you have the option to play as Luigi, or 3 player adventure of course.
- Shine Sprites - When certain totals are achieved, the story progresses. There is a total of 225 shine sprites to colloct without getting some by 100 coins.
- Power Stars, items that allow access to secret levels when enough of them are collected.
- F.L.U.D.D. - Helps Mario throughout the game with various abilities.
- Nozzles- Allows Mario to Hover for a short time, blast up in the air, or make him go extremely fast.
- Red Coins - Some levels require all eight Red Coins of the level to be found in order to get the Shine Sprite.
- Blue Coins - Can be traded for Shine Sprites at the Blue Coin Shop.
- 1-Up Mushrooms - Give Mario an extra life.
- Fruit - Food for Yoshis, which refills their Juice Meter.
- Water Bottles - Fill F.L.U.D.D's water tank.
- Mario's Cap - Stops Mario from losing lives.
- Gold Coins - Mario can collect 50 to get a life, or 100 to get a Shine Sprite.
- Water Barrel - Mario can throw it to clean a large area, as it releases a large burst of water.
- Trampoline - Allow Mario to reach higher areas.
- Water Rockets - Missiles that attach to F.L.U.D.D that can be launched with water.
- Barrel - Objects that Mario can carry and throw at enemies.
- Water Boxes - Boxes that creates more water storage for F.L.U.D.D.. Blue Ones have 25%, and Red one do 50% They have E. Gadd's Face on it.
- Yoshi Coin - When Yoshi eats one of those, he get 10% more storage for his juice meter.
- Super Mushroom - Adds Extra health to Mario, but will be gone if mario lose the extra health.
- Fire Flower - Allows Mario to Shoot Fireballs, but it will be gone if Mario is quater away from losing a life.
- Ice Flower - Allows Mario to Ice Balls at enemies, but will be gone the same as Fire Flower.
- Volt Shroom - Replaces F.L.U.D.D.'s Water tank with lightning strikes. This power will be gone if you hit.
- Shooting Star (HALF NEW) - power-ups that give its user temporary invincibility, just like Super Stars
- Yoshi Egg - yoshi eggs projectiles that belong to Yoshi, when throws one, he 5% of his juice, so dont spam it.
- P-Balloon - The item's effect is to make whoever picks it up swell up like a balloon and become Balloon Mario or Balloon Luigi, causing them to hover in the air.
- Polluted Piranha, huge Piranha Plants made out of sludge. Defeated by simply squirting water into their open mouths. They appear in Delfino Airstrip and Bianco Hills once, and three times in Delfino Plaza.
- Petey Piranha, who appears in two of the episodes of Bianco Hills.
- Gooper Blooper, who appears in two of Ricco Harbor's episodes and one of Noki Bay's.
- Wiggler, who resides on Gelato Beach as the boss of the third mission, angry at Mario for disturbing his nap.
- Mecha-Bowser, a giant mechanical version of Bowser, controlled by Bowser Jr. Appears only in the first episode of Pinna Park.
- Monty Mole, who shows up in two levels, both times arming a large, triple-gun cannon that fires Bullet Bills, Bull's-Eye Bills, Bob-ombs, and Glorpedoes.
- Phantamanta, the silhouette of a giant manta ray appearing in Sirena Beach that splits into smaller manta rays when sprayed by F.L.U.D.D.
- King Boo, who only appears in Sirena Beach's Episode Five.
- Eely-Mouth, who has taken up residence under Noki Bay and is unwittingly poisoning the water with purple sludge.
- Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr., who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Mario chasing mission.
- Shadow Yoshi/Larry, who, although one of the Koopalings (as well as te rest) causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Yoshi chasing mission.
- Shadow Luigi/ Roy, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Luigi chasing mission.
- Shadow Peach/Wendy, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Peach chasing mission.
- Shadow Toad/Iggy, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Toads chasing mission.
- Shadow Donkey Kong/Morton, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Donkey Kong chasing mission.
- Shadow Diddy Kong/Lemmy, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Diddy Kong mission.
- Shadow Piniata/Ludwig, who, although causing the whole island's issues, never actually is the boss of a level, besides every level's one Shadow Piniata chasing mission.
- Bowser, the final boss of the game, is found sitting in a hot tub full of green sludge floating in the skies of Corona Mountain. Bowser Jr. and Princess Peach are found with him.