|McQueenMario's Free For All Fan Game|
|This is a EEA Inc. game made by McQueenMario.
|Release date|| October 24 2009 |
October 30 2009
November 11 2009
November 12 2009
Super Mario Sunshine ii: Battle of the Frozen Isle (originally FanPlay With: Super Mario Sunshine) is the sequel to Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo Wii. It is made by EEA Inc. and was released in October 2009. The game is still set in a tropical island, but this time around, Mario and co. will explore the frozen Isle Granchio. The game features brand new gameplay, featuring lots of Wii Remote use.
The player can switch from Mario and Luigi any time in the game, by simply pressing the + button. The player will have to switch multiple times in the game, since Mario's F.L.U.D.D. can shoot water and Luigi's T.O.R.C.H. can shoot fire. Yoshi is again ridable in the game by both Mario and Luigi. Eating fruit will again, change Yoshi's color.
- Princess Peach
- Mrs. Kracko
- Bowser Jr.
- Ghost Bros
- Ms. Fawful
- Frosty Goopy Piranha Plant
- Frosty Dragon
- Fiery Memory Piranha
- Frosty Shadow Luigi
- Frosty Shadow Mario
- Frosty Bowser
- Fiery Bowyer
- Frosty Goopy Piranha Plant (Second Time)
- Frosty Petey Piranha
- Fiery Petey Piranha
- Frosty Shadow Luigi (Second Time)
- Frosty Shadow Mario (Second Time)
- Frosty Gooper Blooper
- Fiery Gooper Blooper
- Fiery Goopy Piranha Plant
- Mega Shiverin Stu
- Mega Smolderin Stu
- Frosty Monty Cannon
- Baron Brr
- Baron Brrn
- Fiery Shadow Luigi
- Fiery Shadow Mario
- Frosty King Boo
- Fiery King Boo
- Fiery Monty Cannon
- Chief Chilly
- Chief Burnie
- Radio Digga Leg
- Fermium Fern
- Fiery Shadow Luigi (Second Time)
- Frosty Shadow Mario (Third Time)
- Frosty Chain Chomp
- Fiery Chain Chomp
- King Kaliente
- Bowser Junior
- Tricky Cat
- Icicle Cat
- Torch Cat
- Koopa Troopa
- Small Kracko
- Dry Bones
- Big Bandsea
- Koopa Paratroopa
- Hammer Brother
- Fire Brother
- Bomb Koopa
- "Time Bob-Bomb"
- "Atomic Bob-Bomb
- "Frosty Bob-Bomb"
Every area has at least two bosses. Every boss (excluding Bowser and Bowser Jr. who are fought together) have a frosty form and a fiery form, which are fought in the same area. The frosty form is usually battled first, and then the harder, fiery form.
|Area||Mini-Boss||Ice Boss||Fire Boss|
|Granchio Airplateau||Frosty Goopy Piranha Plant||Frosty Dragon||Fiery Memory Piranha|
|Granchio Plaza||Frosty Shadow Luigi||Frosty Bowser||Fiery Bowyer|
|Coperture Hills||Frosty Goopy Piranha Plant||Frosty Petey Piranha||Fiery Petey Piranha|
|Piedino Harbor||Frosty Shadow Luigi||Frosty Gooper Blooper||Fiery Gooper Blooper|
|Artiglio Beach||Fiery Goopy Piranha Plant||Mega Shiverin' Stu||Mega Smolderin' Stu|
|Pesci Park||Frosty Monty Cannon||Baron Brrr||Baron Brrn|
|Freddo Beach||Fiery Shadow Luigi||Frosty King Boo||Fiery King Boo|
|Alga Bay||Fiery Monty Cannon||Chief Chilly||Chief Burnie|
|Plutonio Liquifier||Radio-Digga-Leg||Actinizer||Fermium Fern|
|Corallo Village||Fiery Shadow Luigi||Frosty Chain Chomp||Fiery Chain Chomp|
|Congelato Mountain||King Kaliente (secret boss)||Bowser Jr.||Bowser|
|Giocattalo Box||Tricky Cat||Icicle Cat||Torch Cat|
The game received good reviews from critics. They said that the game was great, because of the cool new gameplay. They said that having an adventure on a frozen tropical island was a good idea. However, the easiness of the game was criticized, because the game wasn't much of a challenge. Some said that the good gameplay made up for the short experience. IGN gave the game an 8.5/10 and so did Gamespot. EEA Inc. reported that Super Mario Sunshine II was the most fun game they ever developed.
- Granchio means crab in Italian. It is named that because the island in shaped like a crab.
- The noises Mario makes when he jumps are from Super Mario Galaxy.
- The game includes a short beta demo of EEA Inc.'s game, Super Mario Galaxy 2.5.
- Penguru breaks the Fourth Wall, because once the player unlocks the level, Giocattalo Box, he says, "Could this be the resolution of this so-called video game? I will dearly miss all the fun, exciting adventures". A Pianta too, said something similar to this in the first Sunshine game.
- There was a beta boss called Promethium Pelican that was supposed to appear in Plutonio Liquifier, but was replaced by Fermium Fern.