|Super Mario Sunshine: Bowser Jr.'s Revnge|
|Developer(s)|| UniversalGaming Incorporated (Wii and 3DS Version) |
Cube Nd Cube (ZGP Version)
|Platform(s)||Wii, 3DS and Nintendo ZGP|
|Genre(s)||Adventure, Action, Simulation|
| 30 November 2012 |
1 December 2012
3 November 2012
10 December 2012
|E for Everyone|
|Media Included||Wii and ZGP Optical Disk, 3DS Game Card|
Super Mario Sunshine: Bowser Jr.'s Revenge is the sequel to the first game. It contains the main elements from Super Mario Sunshine and has newer areas and bosses!
Like in the first game, Toadsworth, Peach and Mario, along with Daisy and Luigi, are travelling to Isle Delfino once again. As soon as the plane lands, a group of 20 Cosmic Clones surround the plane, holding Shine Sprites with goop covered all over them and parts of the island. The crew walk out to see the clones and Pianta Police. The clones disappear with the Shine Sprites. Peach sees a silhouette far on a hill which looks like Luigi and Mario, which is really Bowser Jr. in 2 forms! The police falsely accuse both Mario and Luigi of polluting the island and taking the Shine Sprites.
- FLUDD v.2 Gadd-Proto
- Koopa Troopas
- Piranha Plants
- Cheep Cheeps
- Bullet Bills
- More to be added...
- Polluted Piranha Plant- A common boss found on and around Isle Delfino. Fought 6 times
- Petey Piranha- Seen 4 times overall in the game as a boss. In addition, pictures of him in the Delfino Gallery can be seen.
- King Dukky- The King of the Dukkys is ready to be fought. He is fought 4 times in the game.
- Cosmic Cloner- A boss found in about 6 of the locations. He is larger in every boss fight. Fought 6 times
- King Goopa- A polluted Goomba King is fought twice overall in the game. His wanted posters can be found around the Island.
- King Boo- The King of the Boos has come to support Bowser Jr. against Mario. He is fought 2 times in the game.
- Shadow Luigi- One of Bowser Jr.'s forms. He is easier to defeat than Shadow Mario and is fought 4 times.
- Shadow Mario- One of Bowser Jr.'s forms. He is harder to defeat than Shadow Mario and is fought 5 times.
- Bowser Jr.- A sub-boss of the game. He is the hardest boss to defeat and is even harder than Bowser. He is fought twice.
- Bowser- The king of the Koopas is the Final Boss of the game and is the second-hardest of all! He is fought once.
In total, there will be 10 locations (excl. Delfino Plaza) and there will be 7 missions and 2 secret missions and 1 "100 Coin" mission (total of 10) per location, however, Isle Delfino does not have any missions but it has it's own 10 Shines which can be found after completing the second world.
Below, the list of locations is in order of appearance in the actual game:
- Delfino Plaza- Main Hub
- Argento Isle- The first area.
- Vento Beach
- Ricco Harbor
- Pinna Park
- Cioccolato Forest
- Pianoforte Village
- Bianco Hills
- Noki Bay
- Gioiello Town
- Corona Mountain --> Corona Sky
--> means leads to another locations through another graffiti painting at end of first course.