All of the merchandise except the video game will be released starting on May 25, 2013 and be available until July 27, 2013. There are going to be a lot of merchandise to promote Super Mario Silver Spurs 2: Adventures Beyond. The rest will be linked just like the video game.
McDonald's will release Happy Meal toys for the film. They will come out on May 25, 2013 and be available until July 27, 2013. Each toy will have the character's lines from the film. They will be uniquely built.
- Mario Toy - If you push the Mario toy down, it will pounce causing Mario to jump.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Toy - Plastic in the form of Boost included. If you put the Sonic the Hedgehog toy inside the plastic in the form of Boost, it will glow but in night and dark areas. If you pull the toy back, it will roll causing Sonic the Hedgehog to do a Sonic Boost.
- Chespin Toy* - If you press the back of its head, it will shoot out plastic in the form of Razor Leaves causing Chespin to use the move Razor Leaf.
- Shocksquatch Toy* - Gaddlight included. If you put the Gaddlight inside the toy, it will glow but in night and dark areas causing Shocksquatch to do a Thunderbolt. Therefore, you can use the Shocksquatch toy as a flashlight.
- Yvetal Toy* - If you press the back of the toy, it will shoot out plastic in the form of fire causing Yvetal to use the move "Flamethrower" since Yvetal is a Dark/Fire type.
- Maylene Toy* - If you press the back of the toy, it will pounce and the left leg part of the toy will punch causing Maylene to kick.
Mountain Dew will launch a special My Mountain Dew Awards event for Super Mario Silver Spurs 2. On each bottle of Mountain Dew, there is a code which is 246-810-002 that gives its user a chance to win one of the three prizes, an interactive record, a DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Copy combo pack, or a free Wii U/Nintendo 3DS combo pack.
Caprisun will produce Roarin' Waters juice boxes to promote Super Mario Silver Spurs 2. On each flavor juice box, there is a different character replacing the man/woman surfing.
- Wild Cherry: Mario
- Grape: Gumball
- Fruit Punch: Bowser
- Berry: Sonic the Hedgehog
- NEW! Orange: Darwin
- Tropical Fruit: Tails
- NEW! Limeade: Luigi
- Strawberry Kiwi: Maylene
- NEW! Lime Banana: Ash Ketchum
- NEW! Black Cherry Grape: Steve
Yoplait will produce Go-Gurt tubes to promote SMSS2. On each flavor tube, there is a different character replacing the stuff that matches the flavor. These tubes also were delivered with an extra metal ship with clear holes as windows.
Kellogg's will release three Cereal Prize games in each box of Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, etc. available on the Nintendo DS/3DS for SMSS2. The games are SMSS2 Episode 1: The Game, SMSS2 Episode 2: The Game and SMSS2 Episode 3: The Game.
Two new flavors of Air Heads bars will be released to promote SMSS2. On each wrapper of the two new flavors of Air Heads bars, there are different characters replacing the mascot of Air Heads. Here are the two new flavors:
- Flamin' Lime: Mario, Luigi, Bowser
- Blueberry Kick: Gumball, Sonic the Hedgehog, Maylene
I-HOP will release meals and drinks to promote SMSS2. Each meal/drink will be based on a different character.
- Cinna-Mario (based on Mario)
- Gumballed Eggs (based on Gumball)
- Bowser Burger (based on Bowser)
- Sonic Cakes (based on Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Bacon Tails (based on Tails)
- Maylen' Rooty Jr. (based on Maylene)
- Darwinade (based on Darwin)
- Luigi Beer (based on Luigi)
Danimals Smoothie bottles will be produced by Danone to promote SMSS2. On each flavor bottle, there is a different character from the film replacing the mascot of Danimals.
- Strawberry Explosion: Mario
- Banana: Pikachu
- Melted Cotton Candy: Gumball
- Blueberry Burst: Sonic the Hedgehog
- Orange Blast: Darwin
- Chocolate: Iris
Zaxby's will release meals in SMSS2-promoted bags to promote SMSS2. On each bag, there is a different character replacing LZ.
- Red Bag (for Chicken Fingers): Mario
- Yellow Bag (for Spicy Chicken Fingers): Maylene
- Orange Bag (for Hot Torchin' Wings): Bowser
Kid Cuisine will produce meals promoting SMSS2. On each box of each meal, there are main characters from the film replacing penguins. The characters that are appearing on each box of each meal replacing penguins are Mario, Gumball, Bowser, Sonic the Hedgehog, Darwin, Luigi, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Maylene, Steve, Creeper and Pac-Man.
Nestle will launch a special awards event for SMSS2. On the back of each box of Chocolate Milk Mix or Strawberry Milk Mix, there is a code which is 481-216-202 that gives its user a chance to win one of the three prizes, a Super Mario Silver Spurs 2 video game, an SMSS2-themed MP3 Player or an SMSS2-themed laptop.
Papa John's will launch a special awards event for SMSS2. On each box of Papa John's Pizza, there is a code which is 452-983-260 that gives its user a chance to win one of the four prizes, an SMSS2 video game, SMSS2 cereal or a free SMSS2 skin for a Wii or Wii U.