Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SMPD is a very popular game, because it has different characters and minigames from lots of different places.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Eggman Nega
- Captain Falcon
- Donkey Kong
- Mickey Mouse
- Rain Jumper: Jump the rain and the first one to get to the rain cloud wins.
- Rolling Spikers: Jump over the rolling spikeballs.
- Power Volleyball: Play volleyball with power-ups.
- Hover Helmets: Wear the hover helmets and hover to the top.
- Statue Splasher: Finish your statue and ruin the progress of other people.
- Fruit Surfer: Surf down the mountain on a piece of fruit.
- Copter Twirlers: Twirl the copter with your partner to the top.
- Laser Jumpers: This 1 v. 3 minigame involves players to jump to a platform that won't get lasered.
- Dodgeballed: This is a regular game of dodgeball.
- Don't Get Bombed: This 1 v. 3. minigame involves player to not get bombed.
- Snow it All: Blast snowballs at your opponents.
- Veggie Eater: Eat all the vegetables before your opponents do.
- Brick Builder: Build what you are told to build before your opponents do.
- Find 'Em!: The first one to find all 3 of his opponents wins.
- Regular Mode: This mode is just like regular.
- Maze Mode: Go through the maze and play the minigames at a dead end. First one to get out of the maze wins.
- Step It Up: This is the regular step it up mode.
- Upgrades: This is where the person or people who one the last minigame gets an upgrade for the next minigame.