|Super Mario Maker Deluxe|
|E for Everyone|
|Series||Super Mario spin-off|
|Predecessor||Super Mario Maker 3DS|
Super Mario Maker Deluxe is an upcoming Nintendo Switch direct port of the 2015 Wii U title Super Mario Maker. It has additional features such as several new course elements, and Luigi is now a playable character. As the direct port of the 2015 Wii U title Super Mario Maker, it is an indirect follow-up to the Nintendo 3DS title Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. The game was originally called Super Mario Maker 2.
New Game Styles
The Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins style is added. All other game styles from the Wii U and 3DS versions return as well.
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- New Super Mario Bros.
New Course Themes
New Course Elements
Stand Alone Course Elements
- Boom Booms
- Fire Snakes
- Koopalings (Shake to change)
- Message Signs
- Roulette Blocks
- Spikes (Enemy)
By Shaking Course Elements
- Mushroom Platforms now come in blue.
- New Yoshis: Red, Yellow, and Blue.
- Shaking a fire flower turns it into an ice flower.
- Shaking a Hammer Bro turns it into a Boomering Bro.
- Shaking a Key Coin turns it into a Star Coin.
- Shaking a pipe changes its color (Red, Yellow, and Blue).
- Shaking Ground lined up diagonaly makes slopes.
Other Differences from Wii U version
Like the Nintendo 3DS version, Checkpoint Flags, Skewers, and Keys are standalone course elements, meaning they do not need to be created by shaking an arrow sign, a Thwomp, or a P Switch, respectively.
Pre-Release and unused Content
- The game was originally called Super Mario Maker 2 but, was renamed Super Mario Maker Deluxe.