Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Mario Land: Wario's Revenge is a new installment in the long forgotten Super Mario Land series, made by Prime Gaming for the Nintendo 3DS. It features three playable characters and introduces four new power-ups.
Mario, Luigi, and Toad have been invited to Daisy's castle for tea, but Wario and his minions crash the party, and Wario claims Sarasaland and all it's treasures for himself, locking up Daisy in the dungeon and blasting the three heroes far away into the air with a Bullet Bill. Now, they must stop Wario and save Daisy before it's game over for everyone!
- Big Bertha Beach - A tropical island just off the coast of Sarasaland that is infested with Cheep Cheeps, Bloopers, and many more aquatic monsters.
- Goomba Mountains - A series of large, Goomba-infested mountains surrounding most of Sarasaland with many complex tunnel and cave systems.
- Chomp Chomp Jungle - A jungle full of deadly wildlife and lethal rivers, as well as a giant, abandoned mansion guarded by a gigantic Chomp Chomp.
- Ice Brother Hills - Gigantic, snowy hills ruled, guarded, and protected by a tribe of angry Ice Bros. and their pet Mega Penguins.
- Pokey Desert - A dry, dusty desert surrounding Sarasaland which is full of ancient ruins and killer Pokeys.
- Daisy's Palace - The large, fancy home of Princess Daisy which has been invaded and taken over by Wario and his goons.
- Queen Cheep Cheep
- Elder Goomba
- Father Bro
- Pokeon the Great
- Cheep Cheeps
- Big Berthas
- Dry Goombas
- Chomp Chomps
- Koopa Troopas
- Shy Guys
- Hammer Bros.
- Ice Bros.
- Mega Penguins
- Giant Snowballs
- Dry Bones
- Fry Guys
- Boomerang Bros.
- Koopa Paratroopas
- Bob-Omb Bros.
- Bullet Bills
- Banzai Bills
- Piranha Plants
- Venus Firetraps
- Super Mushrooms - Turn you into Super Mario
- Fire Flowers - Turn you into Fire Mario
- Starmen - Make you briefly invincible
- Super Leaves - Turn you into Raccoon Mario
- Super Carrots - Turn you into Rabbit Mario
- Thwomp Stompers - Give you the double jump move
- Monkey Suits - Increase your speed and jumping
- Paragoomba Suits - Give you temporary flying and increased speed
- Speed Boots - Increase your speed and give you the ability to dash into enemies
A sequel, Super Mario Land: Galactic Adventure, has been announced by Prime Gaming and will feature the antagonist of the original SML game, Tatanga. Rosalina will also appear in it.