Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Mario Labyrinth is a puzzle game for the Nintendo Wii being made by Lemmykoopa24. In it, the player controls the team of Mario, Yoshi, Toad, and Donkey Kong as they try to escape Bowser's twisted maze. It is played with the Wii Remote held sideways.
Gameplay & Controls
The graphics are like that of NSMBWii, but the gameplay isn't. You take command of Mario, Toad, Donkey Kong and Yoshi and try to complete puzzling levels made by Bowser. You swap between characters and use they're skills to get to the pipe located in the level. When all characters go down the pipe, they will be transported to the next level. Up to 4 people can join in.
- D-Pad - Move
- A Button - Swap Characters
- 2 Button - Jump/Flutter Kick
- 1 Button - Activate gimmick
- Shake Wii Remote - Attack
- B Button - Interact with teammates.
The mascot of Nintendo. Mario is the most basic character, having good speed, power, and weight. He can wield most objects.
- Jump - Mario has the best jump of all the characters.
- Fireball - Mario can attack with fireballs and use them to hit far away buttons.
- Wall Jump - Mario can jump between walls to ascend higher.
Mario's faithful steed. Yoshi is slightly heavier than Mario, has good speed, but his attacks cause no damage, but he eats the enemy if they're small and soft enough. Yoshi cannot wield any objects.
- Flutter Kick - Yoshi can hold in the jump button to jump further.
- Eat - Yoshi can swallow enemies and swallow small obstacles.
- Ride - Yoshi can carry a teammate across gaps. He cannot carry Donkey Kong, however.
Peach's assistant. Toad is the lightest character, putting him at low risk of damage. He is also the fastest character, but can't attack at all. He can use light objects.
- Crawl - Toad can go into small spaces.
- Heal - Toad can heal injured teammates.
- Spring - Toad's head can be used as a springboard to help characters reach higher areas.
- Jump - Toad's jump is quick but low.
Mario's old rival. Donkey Kong is the heaviest character, and so can weigh down platforms for other characters to jump on. He is slow, however, and his attacks cause instant death to any enemy.
- Throw - Donkey Kong can throw obstacles and teammates across gaps and at enemies.
- Climb - Donkey Kong can grab ledges and climb ropes.
- Jump - Donkey Kong has a low jump, often needing Toad's help to reach high areas with his spring ability.
- Mushroom - Restores 1 point of health.
- Springboard - Jump on it to go extra high.
- Hammer - Mario and DK can use this item to break blocks.
- Block - Part of the stage. Can be smashed with a hammer.
- Lever - Pull it to activate gimmicks around the stage, such as making a platform appear.
- Scales - 2 platforms held together by a large piece of rope. Use your teammates' weight to make the platforms go higher or lower depending on the character and the side you jump on.
- Pipe - Get all 4 characters down this to move on to the next level.
- Goomba - A basic enemy. Yoshi can eat them. They will walk in a straight line unless the bump into a wall or walk off a cliff.
A normal level with a small gap. All the players can jump over it.