|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on. We hope to complete it as soon as possible!
|This page is property of Drdevilfx|
Please do not edit this page, unless:
Super Mario Jungle is an upcoming 3D Mario game for the Wii U developed by Ninesoft and published by Nintendo. In this game, Mario's whole adventure is in the jungle! During this game Bowser has taken a short break.
Shroobz Inc. started developing the game in 2007. However, it was abandoned. Nintendo bought the game for $400,000 along with NES 25th (now titled NES 30th). Ninesoft were hired to continue developing the game, this time for the Wii U.
In an area not too far from the Mushroom Kingdom, there is a forest called the Ukiki Jungle. Monkey-like creatures called Ukikis live here. It is a peaceful place with much quiet.
One big and evil Ukiki named Ukiking wants to take over the jungle, so he steals all of the Kiki Bananas that the Ukikis like to eat and scatters them all over the Jungle. Without food, the Ukikis will perish! All the other good Ukikis run out of the jungle to find a new place to live. They run and run until they find the Mushroom Kingdom.
Mario and his friends are surprised to find the creatures there until they tell him of their problem. Mario promises to help. In the distance, Ukiking watches Mario. He thinks that Mario will be able to get back the Kiki Bananas easily from him. So he creates a diversion. He kidnaps Luigi and runs deep into the forest. Now Mario not only has to save the Kiki Bananas, he has to also save his brother!
Mario meets Godkiki in Treetop Heights, who is a good Ukiki who helps him. He tells Mario he used to be the king before Ukiking took over and stole the Kiki Bananas. He also tells him he must find the Kiki Bananas quickly, before it's too late. Mario is now in a hurry!
After collecting the 30th Kiki Banana, all the collected bananas morph together to create a Nature Key. Godkiki says that he must get all 8 Nature Keys so he can open Ukiking's Kastle, where he has taken Luigi.
Every 30 Bananas, Mario gets a new key. Once he has 240 Kiki Bananas (8 Nature Keys), Mario goes to the Kastle, defeats Ukiking and saves Luigi.
Like most 3D Mario games, this game has a main world, or hub world, and several entrances to the different levels branching off of it. Each level has 5 Kiki Bananas to get, but they are in different levels, similar to Power Stars in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, and Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine. There is also a hidden world which can be accessed by finding the balloon in Floating Leaves.
- Ukiki Clearing - The hub world (Music: Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Menu) ^
Area 1 - Mushroom Beginnings
- 1-1: Toadtown Forest (Music: Super Mario 3D World Overworld)
- 1-2: Yoshi Village (Music: Sonic CD Palmtree Panic Past) ^
- 1-3: Koopa's Treehouse (Music: Fantasy Zone Level 1) ^
- 1-4: Mushroom Plant (Music: Windows 95 Passport) ^
Boss Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 8-bit Boss ^
Area 2 - Deep, Deep Woods
- 2-1: Gloom Jungle (Music: Sonic CD Palmtree Panic Bad Future US)
- 2-2: Monty Manor (Music: Fantasy Zone II DX Level 4) ^
- 2-3: Voracious Vineyard (Music: Vineyard Music - Sweetly Broken)
- 2-4: Big Boo Bog (Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Mystic Cave Zone) ^
Boss Music: Sonic & Knuckles Miniboss ^
Area 3 - Waterrock Paths
- 3-1: Blooper Springs (Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 File Select) ^
- 3-2: Ukiki Cove (Music: Sonic Advance Neo Green Hill Zone Act 2) ^
- 3-3: Aquatic Mush (Music: Bomberman Hero Oropharynx)
- 3-4: Kikishark's Lake (Music: Mega Man 9 Splash Woman) ^
Boss Music: Space Harrier Squilla ^ Area 4 - Treetop Heights
- 4-1: Ukiki Treehouse (Music: Windows Town) ^
- 4-2: Cheepy Falls (Music: iPhone Ringtone)
- 4-3: Godkiki's Den (Music: Rockman 4.5 Roll Theme) ^
- 4-4: Floating Leaves (Music: Streets of Rage 3 Beat Ambience) ^
Boss Music: Sonic CD Quartz Quadrant Bad Future JP Hidden Area - Sky Adventure
- A-1: Ukiki Airplane (Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Sky Chase Zone) ^
- A-2: Flying Fun (Music: Mega Man 8 Wily Stage 2) ^
- A-3: Lost Times (Music: Bomberman Hero Realtor)
- A-4: Falling Down (Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Wing Fortress Zone) ^
Boss Music: Streets of Rage Boss ^ Area 5 - Snowy Coves
- 5-1: Frozen Mine (Music: Sonic CD Quartz Quadrant Good Future JP)
- 5-2: Solid Lake (Music: Jingle Bells) ^
- 5-3: Ukiki Freeze (Music: Sonic 3D Blast Diamond Dust Act 1 SS)
- 5-4: Kikipenguin's Mountain (Music: Super Mario 64 Snow Mountain)
Boss Music: Sonic 3D Blast Boss SS Area 6 - Dark Fire Grounds
- 6-1: Death Rocks (Music: Sonic & Knuckles Death Egg Zone Act 1) ^
- 6-2: Lava House (Music: Kirby 64 Neo Star)
- 6-3: Kikiling Volcano (Music: Sonic 3D Blast Volcano Valley Act 2 MD) ^
- 6-4: Ukiking's Kastle (Music: Super Mario 64 Koopa's Theme)
Boss Music: Mega Man 8 Boss ^ Final Boss Music: Streets of Rage 3 Fuze ^
- Whack-an-Evil-Ukiki (similar to Whack-a-Mole) (Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Special Stage) ^
- Ukiki Pong (similar to Pong) (Survival Kids Swamp) ^
- Mario: Ukiki Wars (similar to Mario Bros.) (Mario Bros Level Music)
- Ukiki Muncher (similar to Pac-Man) (Pac-Man Cutscene) ^
- Ukiking the Kidnapper (similar to Donkey Kong) (Donkey Kong Level Music)
- Ukiki Blocks (similar to Breakout) (Super Mario World Athletic) ^
This game has a lot playable characters.
- Mario - Playable from the start
- Toad - Found in Cheepy Falls
- Yoshi - Found in Yoshi's Village
- Birdo - Found in Kikipenguin's Mountain
- Peach - Found in Blooper Springs
- Bowser - Found in Kikiling Volcano
- Wario - Found in Ukiki Clearing after beating Gloom Jungle
- Waluigi (Unlockable) - Found in a side mission in Monty Manor
- Daisy (Unlockable) - Found in a side mission in Toadtown Forest
- Toadette (Unlockable) - Found in a side mission in Frozen Mine
- Boo (Unlockable) - Found in a side mission in Big Boo Bog
The music has been reused and/or remixed from other games. Super Mario Jungle/Music ^ = The music has been arranged to sound like normal music rather than chiptune or MIDI.