Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Mario Galaxy Omega (or Super Mario Galaxy Ω, or even Super Mario Galaxy O) is a Mario Game made for the Wii made by LM Games.Just Like any Super Mario Galaxy There is New Items,Planets and bosses
|Mario||Our precious hero. He did many jobs, and always saves the day. Being a referee, athlete, doctor, or even explorer, Mario gained experience in almost all jobs. Even Mona from WarioWare, Inc. cannot beat him in getting jobs.||He has the Star Spin and is the only one who can brake immediately||He's already unlocked|
|Luigi||He's the guy which stood very long in his bro's shadows, and was mostly known as "green guy" to many Toads. He's however, very popular among Mario fans. He's scared for ghosts, yes, but nobody can beat him in high jumping!||His jumps are higher than any other.||He's already unlocked|
|Wario||A gross, big, sturdy man who doesn't go along for the princess. When he reeks money or treasure, be sure Wario's a helping hand. Literally, since he throws the farthest of far. He's kinda slow, however.||Big throw and huge Ground Pounds. Also Dash Attacks instead of Spin Jumps.||He's already unlocked|
|Waluigi||A skinny, long purple-clad dude. He thinks everyone is a cheater, while he cheats on his own. Nobody has swum better than him, though.||Fast and good swimmer.||He's already unlocked|
|Red Toad||A Classic Toad which also has the courage to retrieve the princess back.he can smell Hidden Pipes from far away. Also uses the Star Spin.||When an hidden pipe is near, the Wii Remote of the player playing Red Toad will shake a bit.||Unlocked by Beating World 1|
|Green Toad||He's a bit shy, but is always brave when searching for Peach. Also, there's nobody who jumps higher than Green Toad. Maybe Luigi, but not a Goomba anyways.||Jumps Higher than anybody but Luigi||Unlock by Beating World 2|
|Yoshis||Obtainable via Yoshi Eggs. There are 14 different colors, all with an exclusive ability.|
|Para-Buddle||Para-Buddles are friendly Para-Beetles Mario and co. could grab. By shaking the Wii Remote, Para-Buddles rises up, but when risen more up, the difference would be smaller and smaller, until there is no difference.|
|Purple Toad||He and other Purple Toads will run the Shops and Toad Houses.Purple Toads will also be captured in levels when playing alone.|
|Toadette||She is captured at the Enemy Courses, where is needed to get all Toad Balloons. She'll give three Power-Up items (kind differs on how fast you did this). She also runs one shop where you can trade Star Coins for unlockables.|
|Toadsworth||He stays at Peach's Castle. You can buy and watch Hint Videos there.|
|Cyan Toad||Clears levels for the player when activated Super Guide Mode. He Brakes Faster than anybody but Mario.|
|Princess Peach||She's been kidnapped by Bowser,Your duty is to save her.|
Yoshi's back yet again! Not only he could stick his out tongue, but he also can throw eggs again! Press the [B] Button on your Wii Remote to throw an Egg! Not only that, Yoshi colors come at random, each color has a special ability, and downside. There are fourten different colors:
- Ability: None
- Downside: None
- Ability: Throws eggs more powerful than others, defeating harsh foes (not bosses) with one egg.
- Downside: Runs slower.
- Ability: Can do higher Flutter Jumps.
- Downside: Shorter tongue.
- Ability: Longer Tongue.
- Downside: lower Flutter Jumps.
- Ability: Has higher Jumps.
- Downside: Cannot beat enemies without Ground Pound.
- Ability: Hold eight projectile eggs instead of six.
- Downside: Needs more Berries for an item-containing Egg.
- Ability: Runs faster
- Downside: Power of throwing Eggs is decreased, so throwing two times on a weak foe.
- Ability: Needs just three instead of five berries for an Item-containing egg.
- Downside: Can just hold four projectile Eggs.
- Ability: Can beat strong foes with just one stomp!
- Downside: Lower Jumps.
- Ability: Allows Mario to being hit two times by a foe without falling.
- Downside: Mario cannot pick up Power-Ups when sitting on this one.
- Ability: Allows Mario to lighten up secret places behind walls.
- Downside: It gets dizzy when it uses its tongue too much.
- Ability: Allows Mario to being hit three times by a foe without falling.
- Downside: Needs Ten Berries for an item-containing Egg.
- Ability:brakes faster
- Downside:lower Jumps.
- Ability: Has every ability that all the other Yoshis have.
- Downside: None
The Gold Yoshi is the rarest race of Yoshi in this game. Not only that, they also have all the abilities of the others! The Green one is the most common. That's because he doesn't have any ability, and neither a downside. Bronze and Silver Yoshis are a bit more common than Gold Yoshis. All the other Yoshis are as common, being between the Green one's rarity and the rarity of the Bronze and Silver ones.