Super Mario Crossover Mission is a game that includes characters from Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby, and Pac-Man. It will be released for Wii, Nintendo DSe, Nintendo 3DS Advanced, and Nintendo IC.
Then Bowser Jr. comes in. He explains that he has done an experiment that can reveal a way to destroy Mario. "It had something to do with techno stuff," he adds.
"Aha!" Bowser exclaims. "I can create robots that can mimic Mario's actions! That way, he will be no match for me!" He and his favorite son go into the lab and create three robots named Mecha Mario, Nega Mario, and Platinum Mario.
Bowser sends the Koopalings to watch over the Mushroom Kingdom and make sure the Mario Bros. didn't get in the way. Then he makes alliances with Devili, Dr. Eggman, Scourge, Fawful (uneasily), and the four ghosts from the Pac-Man series. Together, they kidnap Peach, Amy Rose, and Ms. Pac-Man. Button is made a slave.
Mario and his friends find out about Bowser's scheme, and they set off on an adventure to spoil it, and defeat the robotic Mario clones once and for all.
|Image||Name||Advantages||Disadvantages||How to Unlock|
|Mario||Can perform the Star Spin.||None||Default character|
|Luigi||Highest jumper.||Has a phobia of ghosts, which causes him to move more slowly around them.||Default character|
|Wario||Strongest character in game. Can perform harsh Ground Pounds.||Slowest character in game.||Default character|
|Waluigi||Best swimmer. Has slick moves that can deal with enemies more easily.||Moves jerkily, which results with inadvertent movements.||Default character|
|Toad||He can squeeze into areas that other characters can't.||Easily hurt.||Default character|
|Toadette||She can perform double jumps in midair.||Hair can get caught in tiny passageways.||Default character|
|Baby Mario||Can perform the Star Spin(with a shorter range).||Like Toad, he can easily be hurt.||You can find him in World 1-5. Use a Propeller Mushroom to reach the cloud with green eyes. Then, he will be unlocked.|
|Baby Luigi||Highest jumper in lightweight.||As Luigi is scared of ghosts, Baby Luigi has a fear of monsters, which makes him move slowly.||You can find him in World 2-3. Find a Boo Mushroom and walk into the bronze fence. You will find Baby Luigi there.|
|Sonic||Fastest runner in game. Can perform the Spin Dash.||Cannot brake as fast.||You can find him in World 2-6. Defeat three Super Piranha Plants, and he will drop in and help you reach the flagpole.|
|Tails||Can fly with his special two tails. He can also use them against enemies.||He can't fly for more than ten seconds.||He is held captive by Pom Pom in World 2's castle.|
|Knuckles||Can glide and climb walls. He can dig holes through rock formations thanks to his fists.||Not much, except for inaccurate jumps.||He is trapped in ice in World 3-2. Melt the ice with a Burning Mushroom, and he will be unlocked.|
|Kirby||Can swallow enemies and mimic their actions.||Dislikes Sledge Bros., which make him angry. His angriness can cause inadvertent jumps.||Stuck in a cage in World 4-6. Find a Boo Mushroom and walk inside to get Kirby out.|
|Pac-Man||His stash of Power Pellets can make him eat Boos and other ghost enemies, which can really help Luigi and Baby Luigi. He can perform the Butt-Bounce.||Power Pellets do not always work and function correctly.||
You can find him in World 5-1. Defeat five Gargantua Koopa Troopas, and he will drop in and help you reach the flagpole.
|Meta Knight||He can defeat difficult enemies with his sword.||Sword will lose energy sometimes, and you will have to find a Uranium Coin to power it up.||
He is found battling Amazing Flyin' Hammer Bros. in World 6-3. Defeat the AFHB's, and he will be unlocked.
- Great Shroom Plains
- Night Forest
- Frappe Snowland
- Koopahri Desert
- Kong Jungle
- Sea Side
- Ghost Bayou
- Monty Mountain
- Sky World
- Mystic Cave
- The Ocean
- City Harbor
- Frozen Wasteland
- Giant Land
- Oil Refinery
- Casino Paradise
- Devili Blimp
- Volcanic Badlands
- Space Doomship
Green Yoshi (Very Common)
- Advantages: None
- Disadvantages: None
- Powers: None
Red Yoshi (Common)
- Advantages: Egg projectile power is increased, defeating harsh foes (but not bosses) with one egg.
- Disadvantages: Runs slowly
- Powers: Can spit fireballs at enemies
Blue Yoshi (Common)
- Advantages: Can perform higher Flutter Jumps
- Disadvantages: Becomes dizzy after using its tongue too much.
- Powers: Can become a balloon for your character to ride on.
Yellow Yoshi (Medium-Common)
- Advantages: Longer tongue
- Disadvantages: Shorter jumps
- Powers: When it lands, a shock wave is released, which defeats all enemies within its range.
Orange Yoshi (Slightly Rare)
- Advantages: Runs faster
- Disadvantages: Egg projectile power is decreased, requiring two eggs to defeat a weak enemy.
- Powers: Can dig underground, revealing secret items.
Cyan Yoshi (Slightly Rare)
- Advantages: Longer jumps
- Disadvantages: Shorter tongue
- Powers: Can spit iceballs at enemies
Purple Yoshi (Rare)
- Advantages: Can hold eight projectile eggs instead of six.
- Disadvantages: Lower Flutter Jumps
- Powers: Can use telekinesis to reach hidden areas.
Black Yoshi (Very Rare)
- Advantages: Can be hit two times without letting you fall
- Disadvantages: Can only hold four projectile eggs
- Powers: Can spit thunderballs at enemies
White Yoshi (Uncommon)
- Advantages: It has the strongest ground pounds of all Yoshis.
- Disadvantages: You cannot get power-ups while you are riding it.
- Powers: If it runs as fast as it can, it can defeat weak enemies on contact.
Brown Yoshi (Uncommon)
- Advantages: Can perform the best Triple Jumps.
- Disadvantages: Weakest Ground Pounds of all Yoshis.
- Powers: Every weak enemy eaten turns into a Uranium Coin for Meta Knight to charge his sword with.
Golden Yoshi (Very Uncommon)
- Advantages: Has all the advantages of the other Yoshis.
- Disadvantages: None
- Powers: Every enemy defeated releases a Gold Flower for your character to use.
|Coin||Each coin gives the player 100 points, and can be used to purchase new things in the store. If you collect 100 coins, you'll get an automatic 1-Up.|
|Blue Coin||These sub-types of the Coin are scattered across each world. If you manage to find all of the Blue Coins in a world, you will receive a special Power-Up to keep in your pocket(press B on the board map to check your pocket).|
|Dragon Coin||If you manage to collect five of these in one level, you will receive a 1-Up.|
|Purple Coin||The Purple Coin returns from Super Mario World Wii, with the same function as before.|
|Green Coin||Super Mario Crossover Mission is this object's first appearance. They appear in twos, which are far apart from each other. What the first one does is quite obvious, but what does the other one do...?|
|Uranium Coin||This coin returns from New Super Mario Bros.: The Underground. They only come from enemies. This time, they can be used to charge Meta Knight's sword, and give you 500 points when collected.|
|Star Coin||You can use these to unlock new areas on the Board Map and buy help videos in the Mushroom Plaza. They are usually found in difficult and/or dangerous places to reach.|
|? Block||These may hold coins or power-ups.|
|! Block||Yellow ones act as an ? Block; green ones(rare) release Dragon Coins; blue ones reveal shortcuts; red ones give you tips about the game; and black ones give you a very rare item.|
|(I couldn't find an actual Brick Block image on this wiki, so I used this image instead.)||Brick Block||Some act as an ? Block, and others can be broken, revealing hidden passageways.|
Watch out -- Buster Beetles can pick these up and throw them at you.