Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bowser and the Koopalings are in the castle, wondering what they can do to beat Mario, when Army Hammer Bro. arrives and says he found a strange paintbrush on the ground, Jackson picks it up and draws a boat with it, and the boat turns into a real boat, Bowser grins and tells The Koopalings to kidnap Peach.
Meanwhile Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are at Peach's Castle Courtyard, playng frisbee when Bowser's airship flies by and captures Peach, Mario tries to save her but 7 bosses jump on Mario and scatter to different worlds. Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong then run off to save Peach.
|Mario||A red-clad plumber who's buisness is saving the princess!||He has the Star Spin.||He's already unlocked|
|Luigi||Mario's brother who has a very large fear of ghosts!||His jumps are higher.||He's already unlocked|
|Donkey Kong||This ape doesn't monkey around when it comes to Bad Guys!||He is the strongest and can climb on vines.||He's already unlocked|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong's little buddy who has a peanut popgun at ready!||He can climb vines, and can use the peanut popgun.||He's already unlocked|
|Yoshi||A dino pal who is only ridable by Mario and Luigi.||He can eat enemies and can flutter jump.||Find him in Mushroom Meadow.|
|Rambi||DK and Diddy's Rhino buddy who is always willing to help.||He destroys every enemy in his path.||Find him and beat him in shiver sanctuary.|
- Princess Peach - The princess of the mushroom kingdom who was kidnapped by Bowser.
- Toads - Princess Peach's servants who run item shops.
- Professor E. Gadd - An old professor who has a small lab in Boo Woods.
- Toadley - E. Gadd's clumsy assistant who often upturns objects.
- Army Hammer Bro. - One of Bowser's most trusted servants, only appears in cutscenes and giving orders to the Koopalings.
- Cranky Kong - Teaches the group new moves.
- Lillies - A peaceful race of Flower People.
- Gnawty Buddies - Friendly Gnawties who give tips to the gang.
- Mr. Blizzard - Snowmen who live in Shiver Sanctuary.
- Clownies - Small comical clowns who live at Krazy Karnival.
- Tornadoflower - a toad who was given the powers of the elements. While playing you can summon tornadoflower to use his elements to help you
Bosses + Worlds
- Mushroom Meadow - A peaceful meadow that is inhabited by a peaceful race known as the Lillies, who are at war with the Crazy Dayzee army. Yoshi lives in a corner of the main island (And is needed to complete Yoshi's Feeding Frenzy), and Cranky Kong teaches the quartet the "Kong Krusader Klash". Jackson Koopa's tower is on the far northeast corner of the meadow, and a large bridge leads to the Dayzee Castle, where Mario must fight Queen Dayzee III, whose large bee shooting cannon was drawn by Jackson using the brush.
- Jittery Jungle - A deep jungle that DK and Diddy are used to complete lots of puzzles, Gnawty Buddies live on each corner of the jungle to give tips to the gang. E. Gadd makes his debut in this level with Toadley. Yoshi is needed to complete Vino Climbo Dino. Cranky teaches Luigi and Diddy Kong the "Sidekick Slam". Iggy Koopa's Tower is the tallest tree, he had disguised it, and Army Dillo's castle grotto is east of Iggy's Tower, who's new shell was sloppily drawn by Iggy himself. Donkey Kong must fight Army.
- Creepy Company - A large dark abandoned factory that is now used as base for King K. Rool and his Kremlings, Ludwig Von Koopa has been stationed in here. Yoshi is needed for the Yoshi Beat Bongo. Cranky teaches The Mario Bros. the "Sword Bros." move. Ludwig's Tower is stationed as an add-on on the east side of the Factory, and a dark room which holds the remains of Mad Jack, which is rebuilt by Ludwig himself into Mad Jack 2.0, Who Luigi must fight with the Liquid Mushroom.
- Shiver Sanctuary - A cold mountain inhabited by Mr. Blizzards, who all live together in a native village. Yoshi is needed to complete the Rambi Rhino Race, which unlocks Rambi. Cranky teaches Donkey Kong the "Kong Pound". Wendy O. Koopa's Tower is on an iceburg in the middle of the Frozen Pond, and Baron Brrr is ready to be fought by Diddy in his castle on the top of the mountain, whose freeze gun was drawn by Wendy.
- Krazy Kremland - A large carnival. Rambi is used for the first time to complete Rhino Rock Retrieval. Cranky teaches Luigi the Poltergust 3000 move. Larry and Lemmy share a tower in the center of the carnival tent. The boss is a large inflatable Bowser that can do everything Bowser does, called Bowsa, whose castle is the big top tent, whose advanced features are drawn by Larry and Lemmy.
- Dusty Dryland - A very dry desert that old trash is tossed to (most notably the remains of Mecha Bowser). Yoshi is used again in this level to complete Clear The Cacti. Morton Jr.'s Tower is on top of a large pyramid, which is connecting a bridge to a large statue of The Bowser Sphinx. Mamma Mummy's castle is on the statue, and Momma Mummy's wheelchair was drawn by Morton.
- Malicious Mountain - A very high and steep mountain. Rambi is needed to complete the Rambi Mountain Roll. Roy's tower is in a cave. And The Yiddi's Castle is outside a tunnel, The Yiddi is increased in size by Roy.
- Bowser's Villa - The final area in the story mode.A large volcano which contains most everything, Yoshi and Rambi together are needed to complete Rhino Dino Pogo. Bowser Jr. has a tower that is at the bottom of The Volcano, and Bowser's Castle is at the top, Bowser has the large paintbrush on hand, and constantly draws himself advanced features, after beating him once, Mario is about to pick up the brush, when Bowser roars from the lava, grabs the brush and makes himself very strong armor.
- Elemental garden_
The gameplay is similar to Donkey Kong 64 or Banjo Tooie, as it involves collecting items to add up to certain totals to access the next world, it is also similar to Zubo in someone ways such as having quests. There are different attack functions, this is also the first 3D game to use a hammer.
It brings the ways of a VR to a new level in a way, such as having more advanced graphics, Army Dillo and Mad Jack had their themes played in a different way, but otherwise sounding exactly the same.
- Mushroom - It increases health by 4.
- Coin - The main key in the games, different totals unlock different worlds.
- Red Coin - These coins are worth 2 health.
- Fire Flower - Allows The Character to shoot fire for a temporary amount of time.
- Liquid Mushroom - Allows The Character to squeeze into areas too small for them to go as normal.
- Clown Mushroom - Allows The Character to distract enemies by making them laugh.
- Ice Flower - Allows the character to shoot ice for a temporary amount of time.
- Hammer - Allows the character to smash all enemies in his path.
- Castle Key - A key that is obtained at the end of every world.
- Spike Goomba
- Koopa Troopa
- Crazy Dayzee
- Amazy Dayzee
- Thunder Lakitu
- Thorn Spiny
- Buzzy Beetle
- Spike Top
- Green Beetle
- Creep Cheep
- Dry Bones
- Mad Jack is potrayed by Caety Sagoian, who also voices Bowser Jr.
- Army Dillo's Shell has a Nintendo logo on it.
- Toadley resembles Toad wearing a white lab coat.