|Super Mario Builder|
|June 31, 2017|
|Genre(s)||Level Editor, Platformer|
Super Mario Builder is the sequel to Super Mario Maker. It comes with more enemies, more settings, and more games.
Pre-Title Screen Animations
Each day the boot screen has a different animation associated with getting Builder Mario off the screen. All of the objects are in Super Mario Bros. style.
- Monday - Bowser appears on the right side of the screen and spits fire at Mario, causing him to to fall of the screen.
- Tuesday - Tons of Boos float on top of Mario, making him unseen. When they float away, Mario is gone.
- Wednesday - The hand picks up Mario and shakes him until he turns into a bunch of Mini Marios.
- Thursday - Charging Chucks run on from the left side of the screen and push Mario off.
- Friday - A P-Switch falls from the sky and a Toad presses it. Mario then explodes into coins.
- Saturday - The Koopalings throw a cake on Mario and Chain Chomps come and it it. After the cake is gone, so is Mario.
- Sunday - Fire Luigi shoots a fireball at Mario and he falls down. Then, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr. The Koopalings, Kamek, and some Toads appear with the logo.
Just like the game before it, each part of the logo is interactive.
- SUPER - 5 Super Stars appear.
- M - Wario runs from the left of the screen to the right, breaking objects in his path.
- A - The game changes.
- First R - The theme changes.
- First I - You become Luigi. Tap "I" again to turn back into Mario.
- O - A portal appears in the O. A shadow clone appears and follows Mario.
- - You unlock one object you don't have. This is indicated by the coin sound effect, and is the only way to unlock the 3-Up Moon. Only works once per day.
- B - A Chuck Helmet is summoned.
- U - The graphics and music become distorted.
- Second I - You become Princess Peach. Tap "I" again to turn into Mario.
- L - The Outline Mode is activated. Tap "L" again to turn Outline Mode off.
- D - All the colors on the screen are inverted. Tap "D" again to change it back.
- E - A goomba shower occurs for 10 seconds.
- Second R - Both the Theme and Game change.
- Tap the screen to summon an enemy.
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Doki Doki Panic) NEW!
- Super Mario Land 2 NEW!
- New Super Mario Bros. (DS) NEW!
- Super Paper Mario NEW!
- Ghost House
- Desert NEW!
- Forest NEW!
- Tundra NEW!
- Mountains NEW!
- Clouds NEW!
|Image||Name||When Shaken||Variations Between Games|
|Super Mushroom||Weird Mushroom||None|
|100px||Fire Flower||Ice Flower||None|
|Mystery Mushroom||None||SMB2/DDP - Egg NEW!SMB3 - Super Leaf
SML2 - Carr ot NEW!
SMW - Cape Feather
NSMB - Blue Shell NEW!
NSMBU - Propeller Mushroom
SPM - Mega Star NEW!
|1-Up Mushroom||3-Up Moon
|Goomba Shoe||Stueto Shoe||None|
|Hammer Bro Suit
- Goomba (All) (Shake for Galoomba)
- Koopa Troopa (Green, Red, Blue and Yellow)
- Piranha Plant (-> Fire Piranha Plant -> Ice a Piranha Plant -> Jumping Piranha Plant -> Jumping Fire Piranha Plant -> Jumping Ice Piranha Plant)
- Fire Bar (3-20 fireballs long)
- Blooper (when shakem, Blooper Nanny)
- Cheep Cheep (when shaken, Deep Cheep)
- Hammer Bro (-> Fire Bro -> Ice Bro -> Boomerang Bro)
- Lakitu (Shake to only get its cloud)
- Spiny (Shake for Spiny Shellmet)
- Buzzy Beetle (Shake for Buzzy Beethe Shellmet)
- Lava Bubble (Shake for Fire Snake)
- Bill Blaster (Shake for Bull's-Eye Bill Blaster) (You can extract Bullet Bills and Bull's-Eye Bills from the respective blasters (Use Super Mushroom for Banzai varients)
- Bowser (Shake for Bowser Jr.)
- Pink Shy Guy (Shake for Red Shy Guy)
- Phanto (Shake for decorative mask)
- Shoe Goomba (-> Stueto Goomba -> Goomba Shoe -> Stueto Shoe)
- Thwomp (-> Whomp -> Skewer -> Thwimp)
- Dry Bones (Shake for Fish Bones)
- Boo (Place on floor or ceiling for Stretch Boos) (Shake for Boo Buddies)
- Canon (Shake for Red Canon)
- Wiggler (Shake for angry version)
- Volcano Lottos
- Super Koopa