Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Mario Builder|
|Genre(s)||Level Editor, Platformer|
|June 31, 2017|
Super Mario Builder is the sequel to Super Mario Maker. It comes with more enemies, more settings, and more games.
Pre-Title Screen Animations
Each day the boot screen has a different animation associated with getting Builder Mario off the screen. All of the objects are in Super Mario Bros. style.
- Monday - Bowser appears on the right side of the screen and spits fire at Mario, causing him to to fall of the screen.
- Tuesday - Tons of Boos float on top of Mario, making him unseen. When they float away, Mario is gone.
- Wednesday - The hand picks up Mario and shakes him until he turns into a bunch of Mini Marios.
- Thursday - Charging Chucks run on from the left side of the screen and push Mario off.
- Friday - A P-Switch falls from the sky and a Toad presses it. Mario then explodes into coins.
- Saturday - The Koopalings throw a cake on Mario and Chain Chomps come and it it. After the cake is gone, so is Mario.
- Sunday - Fire Luigi shoots a fireball at Mario and he falls down. Then, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr. The Koopalings, Kamek, and some Toads appear with the logo.
Just like the game before it, each part of the logo is interactive.
- SUPER - 5 Super Stars appear.
- M - Wario runs from the left of the screen to the right, breaking objects in his path.
- A - The game changes.
- First R - The theme changes.
- First I - You become Luigi. Tap "I" again to turn back into Mario.
- O - A portal appears in the O. A shadow clone appears and follows Mario.
- - You unlock one object you don't have. This is indicated by the coin sound effect, and is the only way to unlock the 3-Up Moon. Only works once per day.
- B - A Chuck Helmet is summoned.
- U - The graphics and music become distorted.
- Second I - You become Princess Peach. Tap "I" again to turn into Mario.
- L - The Outline Mode is activated. Tap "L" again to turn Outline Mode off.
- D - All the colors on the screen are inverted. Tap "D" again to change it back.
- E - A goomba shower occurs for 10 seconds.
- Second R - Both the Theme and Game change.
- Tap the screen to summon an enemy.
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Doki Doki Panic) NEW!
- Super Mario Land 2 NEW!
- New Super Mario Bros. (DS) NEW!
- Super Paper Mario NEW!
- Ghost House
- Desert NEW!
- Forest NEW!
- Tundra NEW!
- Mountains NEW!
- Clouds NEW!
|Image||Name||When Shaken||Variations Between Games|
|Super Mushroom||Weird Mushroom||None|
|Fire Flower||Ice Flower||None|
- Mystery Mushroom (Super Mario Bros.)
- Egg (Super Mario Bros. 2/Doki Doki Panic) NEW!
- Super Leaf (Super Mario Bros. 3)
- Carrot (Super Mario Land 2) NEW!
- Cape Feather (Super Mario World)
- Shell (New Super Mario Bros.) NEW!
- Propeller Mushroom (New Super Mario Bros. U)
- Mega Star (Super Paper Mario) NEW!
- 1-Up Mushroom (3-Up Moon)
- Yoshi (All)
- Goomba Shoe (All)
- Boomerang Flower NEW!
- Frog Suit NEW
- Super Bell (Shake to get Double Cherry) NEW!