Super Mario Bros. Vita is an Mario fan game made with the Hello Engine 4 Lite Engine. It crosses over several video game elements, while still remaining to the Mario formula.
The game has had one inactive development period: July 3 to ???
- Crossover elements
- Five planned characters
- Modified Mario game play, featuring veggie mechanics and weapons.
- Planned space-ship gameplay.
As of right now, the game is in version 0.1.
Animal Crossing Leader (Beta Tester)
- World 1 - Mushroom Kingdom
- World 2 - World of Illusion
- World 3 - Internet Intersection