Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wiismartey's Fan Game|
|This is a Fan-Game made by me. To discuss it or rate it, go here.
Super Mario Bros. 3 DS is a enhanced remake of Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo DS, released in 2008.
Changes and Additions
- Rather then have Luigi be playable only by player 2, one can pick either of the Mario bros. from the start.
- Wario and Waluigi are added as selectable characters.
- There are new enemies, such as Rex.
- Toadsworth now sends item in letters, as in the game, Peach is kidnapped from the start.
- Yoshi is added, as well as Boshi for the Wario bros.
- There is an entirely new world.
- A new boss is added for World 8, Bowser Jr.
- Toad is kidnapped in World 8, so rather then saving a king, Mario must save him.
- New abilities are added, such as Metal Mario.
- New bosses are found in the Fortresses, such as Petey Pirhrana.
- Boom Boom is harder to defeat and is no longer fought as a boss of a fortress, but a small fight in the middle of a fortress.
- There is a multiplayer mode with Wi-Fi.
- The Koopalings, when fought, are noticably harder to defeat.
- One can choose 8-bit or 16-bit.
With the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, one can connect to other DSs and team up to defeat Bowser!