Super Mario Boxes is a puzzle game made by Rowan productions.
|Super Mario Boxes|
|Single Player, Multiplayer, Options|
|Media Included||3DS Card|
Limited edition Boxes
All levels take place on a wall of Bowser's Castle. You start with three rows of boxes. Drag and drop, connecting boxes. If 3 boxes touch, it makes a point and the boxes disappear. If too many boxes jump over the top of wall of Bowser's Castle, game over.
Level 1-5 - Grasslands
LVL 6-15 - Desert
LVL 16 - 25 - Water
LVL 26-35 - Snow
LVL 35-39 - Jungle
LVL 40-49 - Lava
LVL 50 - Bowser's Final Castle
|Button||Pic||Action 1||Action 2|
|Stylus||Drag/Drop boxes||Item Usage|
|L/R||Switch item you will use||N/A|
Items are given when you score an item box block
|Bob-Omb||Blows up a 3x3 area||1/4|
|Red Shell||Destroys one row of the game||2/4|
|Blue Shell||Destroys one column of the game||1/4|
|Starman||Whatever box you score clears all instances of that box||2/4|
|Freezie||Freezes tile making for a while||2/4|
|Fire Flower||Removes a 2x2 area||2/4|
|Hungry Luma||Eats 5 random tiles in the game...|
|Yoshi Egg||Yoshi Gives a Hint||Start of the game, x5|
|1-up mushroom||Gives you an extra life||3/4|
|Mushroom||Makes the wall taller for a while...||2/4|
There are in-game goals set. These are some of the many
- Score 6 tiles at once...
- Get 3 items in one round with a rareness of 3/4
- Beat 5 levels in a row with no hints
Tips, Tricks, and Cheats
- Press A + B + Select + L + R at the beginning to start easy mode...
- When you score item box, press L 5 seconds after to get one of the best items...
- Press L + R when selecting a file to play as a mii instead of Mario or Peach...
- This is currently the longest Rowan Productions game...