Super Mario All-Stars 3D is an upcoming collection of 4 Super Mario games (Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Super Mario Sunshine) to be released for the Nintendo Wii U in 2015. The game will feature downloadable content that includes new levels and worlds, new playable characters, and even level creators for each game. You can also download 3 more games, including an original 3D remake of the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES.
- Super Mario 64 DS - Save Princess Peach from Bowser in this DS remake of the original Nintendo 64 classic. Collect all 150 Power Stars for a 100% completion and save the day once more.
- Super Mario Sunshine - It's not a pretty vacation for Mario when he's forced to clean up Delfino Island using F.L.U.D.D, but it gets even worse when a mysterious being called Shadow Mario kidnaps Princess Peach behind his back! Clean the island up while collecting the Shine Sprites hidden all over the isle.
- Super Mario Galaxy - Blast off to outer space with Mario! When Princess Peach and her castle are taken by a UFO, it's up to the Mario Brothers to save her while facing off against Bowser's newest minions. Along with the help of Rosalina and the Lumas, travel to galaxies spread across the universe, each with new challenges and more in store.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 -
- Super Mario 3D Land* -
- Super Mario 3D World* - Travel to an all-new kingdom with the Mario crew! Play as Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad while travelling through the colorful Sprixie Kingdom. Collect new power-ups and save all of the Sprixie Princesses. This game is unlocked by completing World 8 of Super Mario 3D Land.
- 3D Super Mario Bros.* - Play a full 3D version of the original NES classic! Run and jump your way through all 8 worlds in order to save Princess Peach from Bowser. Hopefully she's not in another castle. You can unlock this game by collecting at least 5 Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine or by finishing the final world of all of the starting games.
Downloadable content is released for this game in packs. According to SonicFanG7, there will be about 5-8 packs for each game. The first pack (for both Super Mario Galaxy games) will be released on September 20th, 2015 with other packs soon to follow. It's been rumored that 3D Super Mario Bros. will get content from Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3 in a future pack.
Super Mario Galaxy series content
- Galaxy Creation Pack - Create your own levels for both SMG games! Change gravity, add power-ups and obstacles, and do much more. It also comes with Rosalina as a playable character! How cool? Release Date: September 20th, 2015; Compatible with: Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Doppeldangers Pack - What the?! Shadow Mario is back and is wreaking havoc on the galaxy! Fly through 8 new galaxies in the new world SM to take back the stars and defeat Shadow Mario. It also comes with alternate costumes for Mario and Luigi - Dr. Mario and Mr. L! Release Date: TBC ; Compatible with: Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Super Mario 64 DS content
- Triple Hero Pack - Not much is known about this pack. Waluigi is planned to be in this pack, along with adding a new world. Release Date: September 25th, 2015
- Christmas on Cool Cool Mountain - This pack will add 2 new Christmas themed missions to Cool Cool Mountain, along with Christmas costumes for all of the characters. Release Date: December 24th, 2015
Super Mario Sunshine content
- Super Luigi Sunshine Pack - Luigi's come to Delfino with a new machine in tow. Play through the main storyline as the green hero with all-new episodes for Gelato Beach and Noki Bay! It also includes a super cool tourist outfit for Luigi. Release Date: October 2015
- Delfino Island Editor
Super Mario 3D Land content
- Spooks and Chills Pack - Release Date: October 31st, 2015
- 3D Land Maker
Super Mario 3D World content
- Nostalgia Trip Pack - This pack is currently in development, and will feature costumes and new worlds based on classic Nintendo franchises.
- Super Wario 3D World - It's Wario time! This pack adds some extra levels and Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Bowser Jr, and Pauline as playable characters. Who cares about saving the Sprixie Princesses? You're saving Wario's treasures! Release Date: November 11th, 2015
3D Super Mario Bros. content
- Second Round Pack - Another classic in the SMB series returns as downloadable content! Play through every level of Super Mario Bros. 2 in 3D with some new challenge added. Peach and Toad also appear as playable characters!