Super Mario Advance Megamix is a 2016 videogame who is a sequel of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3. Released for 3DS in 2016. This game is not a remake of Classic Mario Games and is not released for GBA.
|Super Mario Advance Megamix|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS Only|
|Genre(s)||2D Platformer, Action-adventure|
| USA: October 2016
Europe: December 2016 AUS: November 2016 Japan: July 2016 Brazil: 2017
|Single-player, Multi-player (1-4 players)|
| ESRB: E for Everyone
PEGI 3+ for 3 years and older CERO: A DEJUS: L
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Game Card|
|Available Input||Nintendo 3DS Control Pad|
After the events of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3. Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach are walking. But Bowser's airship appears and destroy Peach's Castle and Bowser capturing Peach. Mario, Luigi and Toad try to beat him. But shoot cannon with him to revert into Small Mario, Luigi and Toad. Mario, Luigi and Toad go to adventure to stop bowser!
- Super Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Ice Flower
- Penguin Suit
- Chicken Suit (Debut)
- Mega Mushroom
- Giga Mushroom
- Cape Feather
- Super Leaf
- P-Wing Leaf
- Invinciblity Leaf (After player dies in 8 times)
- Spike Mushroom
- Rock Mushroom (From Super Mario Galaxy 2)
- Speed Mushroom (Debut, Makes all players to go too fast expect Toad)
- Lava Flower
- Spring Mushroom
- 1-up Mushroom
- 3-up Moon
- 5-up Sun (Debut)
- Ace Coins
- Poison Mushroom (Kills the players and revert into small)
- 1-down Mushroom (Lose the Life. If players have 0 life and get 1-down mushroom, You will die.)
- 2-up Mushroom Bubble
- Mushroom Kingdom (World 1)
- Desert Ruins (World 2. For World 2-5 will be Dessert Ruins)
- Beach Land (World 3)
- Mountain Land (World 4)
- Snow White (World 5)
- Pong Dack (World 6)
- Cloud World (World 7)
- Bowser Lair (World 8)
- Star Universe (World 9)
- Connected Worlds (amiibo Levels)
There a DLC in Super Mario Advance Megamix. Include: Squirrel Mario, Buring Mario, Wario and Waluigi.
- This is a game who don't a remake of Classic Mario Games and not released for GBA.
- This amiibo can be accesed the levels.
- Cape Feather returns as a New Design. Having eyes and acting as feather
- P-Wing Leaf returns.
- Having a SMA4 Remastered Graphics in this game.