Super Mario 3-DIY was confirmed to have downloadable content on May 1st during the JP XTRA. On May 6th, an automatic update added the DLC Store, which contained the first three packs for preorder.
The DLC store works on Build Points (or BP). You can buy most packs for 100 BP and individual objects for 50.
Build Points are awarded in the following ways:
- 1 Build Point is awarded when a player plays your game online for the second+ time.
- 2 Build Points are awarded when a player plays your game online for the first time.
- 3 Build Points are awarded when a player "likes" your game online.
- 5 Build Points are awarded when you post a new game online.
- 10 Build Points are awarded the first time you log onto the DLC Store, as a gift.
You can also receive Build Points via real-world money. 5 US dollars are worth 500 BP.
|Koopa Troop Pack (May 10th, 2014)||
|Classic Pack (May 10th, 2014)||
|Sonic Pack (May 10th, 2014)||