Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Mario & The Secret Stars is a 3D platforming/puzzle game for the Nintendo Wii.
Super Mario & The Secret Stars is a single-player experience where players take control of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, and Peach as they each explore 10 different worlds, unique to each, to uncover the 240 stars in the game. Each world or level contains 4 stars which must be retrieved by partaking in missions, etc. Using the characters' abilities wisely, players must navigate through challenging courses and decode puzzles to clear the level.
Bowser is once again up to no good; he stole all of the world's stars, and scattered them around various locations, guarded by his minions. Now that the entire planet is in darkness, it's up to Mario and the gang to find all of the stars before it's too late, and bring the world back to life.
There are 10 worlds to explore, per character, making for a total of 60 worlds. The main hub is where the players choose which character's worlds they want to explore.
- Star #1 (Giant Problem): Battle the Giant Goomba to receive a star.
- Star #2 (Goombowling): Knock down all of the Goombas in the level using a Koopa shell.
- Star #3 (Burning Baddies): Use Mario's "Fireball" move on the Goombas located on the tree stump to unravel the star.
- Star #4 (Tree Trunk Path): Knock down the wooden bridge to get to the other side of the forest and climb the six tree stumps to reach the star.
- Maple Highlands: A level which takes place on a large maple tree.