Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Please refrain to edit without permission! (Fixing errors and refining are still allowed)
|Super Mario: The Cosmic wrath|
|Developer(s)||Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions|
|Media Included||Wii U Optical Disc|
Super Mario: The Cosmic Wrath is a Wii U game developed by Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions. It's implied to be a sequel of Super Mario 3D Land: Fun with Friends and Super Princess Peach: Wardrobe Warriors (Though nothing has been revealed about it yet). It's the first Mario fan-game that features Speedster T. as a playable character.
It's a fine day in the Mushroom Kindgom and the Mario Brothers are doing their house daily chores. Just then, Speedster T. arrived at their house telling that Bowser had kidnapped Peach once again. Mario and Luigi rushed to save her again. Little they did know that someone else was interested into the princess.
After rescuing her, Mario and Luigi left back to their house to hide Peach inside in case Bowser decided to attack her castle. Meanwhile, some strange-looking copies of Luigi and Speedster T. attacked Sarasaland and kidnapped Daisy whereas two clones of Wario and Waluigi took the Grand Stars from Rosalina's Comet Observatory (Causing it to fall down to the Mushroom Planet) and kidnapped the spatial maiden.
Who were these mysterious clones and what are their purposes?
The goal is to lead the playable character to the Flagpole in order to finish the level (The Flagpole can be replaced by something else).
The screen of the Wii U's controller can serve as a HUD and a power-up vault. When using the screen to play, the bottom screen gets minimized.
Playable (The Big Eight)
|Mario||Curious about the Cosmic Clones' plans, our famous plumber takes on another journey.||Balanced character|
|Luigi||Mario's "little" brother willingly decides to help his brother Mario to solve the mystery of the Cosmic Clones||Jumps higher|
|Speedster T.||The fastest Toad around goes to help the Mario Brothers with their quest||Fastest character but with low jumping|
|Wario||Out of envy, Wario wants to steal the spotlight from the Mario Brothers||Strongest and slowest character|
|Waluigi||Waluigi's always there to help Wario with his mischievous plans||Can do a double jump|
|Princess Peach||After being rescued from Bowser, Peach joins the Mario Brothers in their quest.||Can float for a brief time|
|Princess Daisy||The tomboy princess of Sarasaland joins the adventure to save the Mushroom Kingdom from the Cosmic clones||Faster than Peach and floats for a longer time|
|Rosalina||The Cosmic Clones took away the Grand Stars from her Comet Observatory. She joins Mario and the gang to retrieve them and help the heroes in the battle||Can use the Star Spin and is much stronger than Peach|
|Bowser||Though he isn't very relevant to the story, he's always up to no good.|
|The Cosmic Eight||A group of Cosmic Clones formed by the clones of Mario, Luigi, Speedster T., Wario and Waluigi and commanded by the Cosmic Clones of the princesses|
- Princess Racourtney (Aids the party in Giant Land)
- Black Mage (Is with Wario and Waluigi in certain parts of the story)
- Star Coins
- Brick Blocks
- ? Blocks
- Used Blocks
The playable characters can get two sets of alternative clothes that will be unlocked through the course of the game. These skins can be bought with Star Coins and don't affect the character's gameplay, only their looks.
- Retro Mario: Mario in the blue shirt and red overalls that he wears in the cartoons.
- Western Mario: Mario's clothes for Western Land from Mario Party 2.
- Retro Luigi: Luigi in the blue shirt and the green overalls that he wears in the cartoons.
- Pirate Luigi: Luigi's clothes for Pirate Land from Mario Party 2.
- Speedster T.
- Sonic costume: Speedster T. dressed as his favorite hero along with Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Explorer outfit: Speedster T. wearing an explorer outfit based on the ones that Mario and the gang wore for Mystery Land in Mario Party 2.
- Biker Wario: Wario wearing his biker outfit featured in the Wario Ware series.
- Plumber's Academy Wario: Wario wearing the outfit of Mario and Luigi's look-alike classmate in Plumber's Academy from Super Mario Bros. Super Show.
- Striker Waluigi: Waluigi wearing his striker uniform from Super Mario Strikers.
- "Retro" Waluigi: Waluigi's shirt and overalls colors get inverted in a similar fashion to Mario and Luigi's retro clothes
- Biker Peach: Peach wearing her biker jumpsuit from Mario Kart Wii.
- Nurse Peach: Peach wearing her nurse outfit from the Dr. Mario games.
- Striker Daisy: Daisy wearing her striker uniform from Super Mario Strikers.
- Classic Daisy: Daisy wearing the dress and jewelry she used during her first appearences (Mario Tennis and/or Mario Party 3)
- Gymnast Rosalina: Rosalina wearing a turquoise gymnast swimsuit similar to Peach and Daisy's swimsuits from Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games.
- White Mage Rosalina: Rosalina wearing a White Mage's robe.
References to other games
- Super Mario 3D Land: Fun with Friends: Both games have more or less the same playable cast (Blue Toad is replaced by Speedster T.)
- Super Princess Peach: Wardrobe Warriors: Peach, Daisy and Rosalina wear their biker, striker and gymnast suits respectively for their skins. The Cosmic Princesses make a return.
- Mario Party 2: Mario and Luigi have their Western and Pirate clothes as skins respectively. Speedster T. wears an explorer outfit from this game too.
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3: The Bull Pot from this game returns