Super Luigi Extra Easy Funtime Adventure is a Nintendo eShop game based on a Spongebob Squarepants game, Super Easy Fun Time Adventure Pants. It is so-called easy and has traps. We're not if it happens to be a remake of Super Mario Bros. Special or not.
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, Wii U|
|Story Mode, Multiplayer Mode, Challenge Mode, Extras Mode|
|Media Included||Digital distribution|
King Boo kidnapped Princess Daisy and Luigi has to save her on a tricky adventure.
- Buzzy Beetle
- Spiny Egg
- Bullet Bill
- Bill Blaster
- Piranha Plant
- Hammer Bro.
- Fighter Fly
- Flying Squid
- Gurindai (New!)
- Prickly Goomba (New!)
- Paragoomba (New!)
- Boomerang Bro. (New!)
- Fire Bro. (New!)
- Prickly Paragoomba (New!)
- Boo (New!)
- Thwomp (New!)
- Prickly Goomba Shells (New!)
- Dry Bones (New)
- World 1
- World 2
- World 3
- World 4
- World 5
- World 6
- World 7
- World 8
- World 9
- World 10 (New!)
- World A
- World B
- World C
- World D
Story Mode is a mode where you follow the story of how Luigi saved the kingdom.
Multiplayer Mode is a mode where you follow the story, or, race for coins...with your friends.
Challenge Mode is a mode where you take on more challenges!
Extras Mode is a mode where you look at extra stuff. Click here to figure out how to unlock extras.
- Charles Martinet, as Mario, Luigi, Toadsworth, Narrator and Wario
- Jen Taylor, as Blue Toad, Yellow Toad and Daisy
- Kenny James, as Bowser
- Dan Castellaneta, as Luigi's Annoyed Grunt
- Tom Kenny, as Luigi's Scream
- Luigi retains his moves from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and NSMB games.
- This game is also based off Super Mario Bros. Special, New Super Luigi U, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and Rayman Legends.
- There are 2 graphic styles: NES and Allstars. There are substyles, too: SMB1, SMB2 and SMB3.
- 15 days after the release, there will be rumors about a retail version.
- Nabbit plays similarly to NSLU.
- Rayman, Birdo, Tiddlywinks and Waluigi are some characters mentioned in dialouge.
- In the title screen, SMW's Title Music is played instead of SMB1's.
- Bowser mentions Wendy O. Koopa as Kootie Pie when Blue or Yellow Toad reach him.
- The music is played badly because of the kazoo sounds.
- When an enemy falls on Luigi, he emits the phrase that Q*Bert says then he touches an enemy and a bleep sound. (Reference to the Q*Bert game)
- Luigi might slip, fall and grunt annoyedly if he runs on water. (Reference to the Simpsons' "D'OH!!")