Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Luigi Extra Easy Funtime Adventure is a Nintendo eShop game based on a Spongebob Squarepants game, Super Easy Fun Time Adventure Pants. It is so-called easy and has traps. We're not if it happens to be a remake of Super Mario Bros. Special or not.
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, Wii U|
|Story Mode, Multiplayer Mode, Challenge Mode, Extras Mode|
|Media Included||Digital distribution|
King Boo kidnapped Princess Daisy and Luigi has to save her on a tricky adventure.
- Buzzy Beetle
- Spiny Egg
- Bullet Bill
- Bill Blaster
- Piranha Plant
- Hammer Bro.
- Fighter Fly
- Flying Squid
- Gurindai (New!)
- Prickly Goomba (New!)
- Paragoomba (New!)
- Boomerang Bro. (New!)
- Fire Bro. (New!)
- Prickly Paragoomba (New!)
- Boo (New!)
- Thwomp (New!)
- Prickly Goomba Shells (New!)
- Dry Bones (New)
- World 1
- World 2
- World 3
- World 4
- World 5
- World 6
- World 7
- World 8
- World 9
- World 10 (New!)
- World A
- World B
- World C
- World D
Story Mode is a mode where you follow the story of how Luigi saved the kingdom.
Multiplayer Mode is a mode where you follow the story, or, race for coins...with your friends.
Challenge Mode is a mode where you take on more challenges!
Extras Mode is a mode where you look at extra stuff. Click here to figure out how to unlock extras.
- Charles Martinet, as Mario, Luigi, Toadsworth, Narrator and Wario
- Jen Taylor, as Blue Toad, Yellow Toad and Daisy
- Kenny James, as Bowser
- Dan Castellaneta, as Luigi's Annoyed Grunt
- Tom Kenny, as Luigi's Scream
- Luigi retains his moves from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and NSMB games.
- This game is also based off Super Mario Bros. Special, New Super Luigi U, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and Rayman Legends.
- There are 2 graphic styles: NES and Allstars. There are substyles, too: SMB1, SMB2 and SMB3.
- 15 days after the release, there will be rumors about a retail version.
- Nabbit plays similarly to NSLU.
- Rayman, Birdo, Tiddlywinks and Waluigi are some characters mentioned in dialouge.
- In the title screen, SMW's Title Music is played instead of SMB1's.
- Bowser mentions Wendy O. Koopa as Kootie Pie when Blue or Yellow Toad reach him.
- The music is played badly because of the kazoo sounds.
- When an enemy falls on Luigi, he emits the phrase that Q*Bert says then he touches an enemy and a bleep sound. (Reference to the Q*Bert game)
- Luigi might slip, fall and grunt annoyedly if he runs on water. (Reference to the Simpsons' "D'OH!!")