This is the Special Move list for the characters of Super Fighting Game Crossover. Like in Super Smash Bros Brawl, the characters count with 4 Special Moves and a Final Smash of sorts.
Mario keeps most of his abilities from the Smash Bros games. However, some have changed in tribute to his most recent games (For example, the Cape has been replaced with the Tanooki Suit and Mario doesn't do the Mario Finale anymore for his Final Smash and turns into Golden Mario instead).
- Neutral B: Fireball. Mario throws a red fireball forward.
- Side B: Tail Swipe. Mario quickly turns into his Tanooki form and swings his tail to attack the opponent. Can reflect projectiles.
- Up B: Super Jump Punch. Works similarly as in the Super Smash Bros series.
- Down B: Mario Tornado. Works similarly as in Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros Melee.
- Final Smash: Golden Mario. Mario uses a Gold Flower to turn into Golden Mario and make every attack explode into coins for a short time.
Heavy Weapons Guy
Most of the Heavy's abilities are based on both DK in the Smash Bros series and his own weapons from Team Fortress 2. For his taunt, he eats a Sandvich that can make him lose a bit of damage.
- Neutral B: Soviet Hammer. Heavy puts up his KGB and charges up a punch.
- Side B: Sasha Fire. Heavy shoots at the direction he's facing with his minigun Sasha.
- Up B: Pootis-Copter. Heavy spins in the air while saying "POOTIS!" repeatedly.
- Down B: Floor Slam. Heavy slams the floor repatedly, damaging nearby opponents.
- Final Smash: Übercharged Heavy. Heavy takes a bite of his Über Sandvich to become invincible for a short time.
Parasoul behaves as much as she did in Skullgirls. She mostly uses her weapon Krieg for her attacks.
- Neutral B: Napalm Shot. Parasoul fires a tear from Krieg that can stay stationary until it explodes.
- Side B: Krieg Push. Parasoul thrusts Krieg forward while opened. Can reflect projectiles.
- Up B: Krieg Parachute. Works similarly as Peach's Parasol from the Smash Bros series.
- Down B: Napalm Pillar. Parasoul stabs Krieg on the floor and a pillar of fire rises up. This pillar has medium height.
- Final Smash: Inferno Brigade. Parasoul leaves the battlefield and orders the Black Egrets to open fire at the battlefield, damaging all opponents. Afterwards, she floats back down.
Samus wears a prototype Power Zero Suit that combines the weapons from her Power Suit with the swiftness she earns while suitless. Her new arm cannon can switch into Plasma Whip mode.
- Neutral B: Charge Beam. Works as similarly as in the Super Smash Bros series.
- Side B: Plasma Whip. Works as similarly as in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
- Up B: Screw Attack. Works as similarly as in the Super Smash Bros series.
- Down B: Flip Jump. Works as similarly as in Super Smash Bros Brawl, with the addition that she can drop a Morh Ball bomb if the player presses any attack button while she's in mid-air.
- Final Smash: Zero Laser. Works as similarly as in Super Smash Bros Brawl. However, her suit will resist the blast and will not shut down after using it.
Banjo uses most of his abilities from the first two Banjo-Kazooie games.
- Neutral B: Egg Fire. Kazooie comes out of Banjo's backpack and spits an egg forward, it can be aimed backwards if the player quickly tilts the control stick to the opposite direction.
- Side B: Breegul Bash. Banjo slams Kazooie on the floor.
- Up B: Flutter. Kazooie flaps her wings for a short time.
- Down B: Drill Beak. Kazooie uses her Drill Beak move in midair. If Banjo is on the floor, he'll make a small jump before diving down.
- Final Smash: Breegul Bombardment. Kazooie takes flight and the player can press the attack buttons to make her spit Grenade Eggs. After a while, the pair will eventually fall down.
Kirby retakes his attacks from the Smash Bros series. However, his Final Smash has been changed into Grand Hammer from Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
- Neutral B: Inhale. Similar to the Smash Bros series
- Mario: Mario's hat
- Heavy: Heavy's Officer Ushanka
- Parasoul: Parasoul-themed wig
- Samus: Samus' ponytail and a green visor
- Banjo: Banjo-themed cap and his backpack
- Sonic: Sonic spikes-themed hat
- Emolga: Emolga-themed cap
- Rayman: Rayman's hair
- Finn: Finn's white hood
- Rosalina: Rosalina's crown
- Pit: Pit's laurel crown
- Side B: Hammer. Similar to the Smash Bros series
- Up B: Final Cutter. Similar to the Smash Bros series
- Down B: Stone. Similar to the Smash Bros series
- Final Smash: Grand Hammer. Kirby swings a gigantic hammer until the power runs out.
Some of Sonic's attacks have been retaken from Super Smash Bros Brawl. But the others are based on his most recent games (For example, he can use some Color Power abilities from Sonic Colors)
- Neutral B: Homming Attack. Similar to Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Side B: Break Typhoon. Sonic spins around to attack enemies and reflect projectiles, can get dizzy if used for too long
- Up B: Orange Rocket. Works like Fox' Fire Fox from the Smash Bros series
- Down B: Spin Charge. Similar to Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Final Smash: Final Color Blaster. Sonic uses the power of the Wisps to temporaly break through everything. Works like Super Sonic from Super Smash Bros Brawl
Emolga takes Pikachu's agility from the Smash Bros series but also can use some of his own Flying-type moves. He can also glide
- Neutral B: Electro Ball. Emolga shoots a ball of electricity that travels a short distance
- Side B: Pursuit. Emolga makes quick attack to the direction he's facing. Works similar to Fox' Fox Illusion from the Smash Bros series
- Up B: Acrobatics. Emolga makes a loop-de-loop and glides
- Down B: Thunder. Similar to Pikachu's Thunder in the Smash Bros series
- Final Smash: Volt Switch. Emolga swoops around the battlefield, retreats into his Pokeball but shortly comes out in a burst of electricity
Rayman is a quick and nimble character that uses his trademark fists and hair-copter. He also uses his special costumes from Rayman 3 for some attacks
- Neutral B: Wind-up Punch. Rayman throws his fist forward. Hold the button for more distance
- Side B: Claw Fire. Rayman fires a metallic claw from his hand to grab an opponent and zap him. It can also be used to grab on edges
- Up B: Hair-copter. Rayman flies upwards using his hair-copter and glides down. Pressing Down and the attack button will make him dive towards the ground spinning
- Down B: Hammer Punch. Rayman smashes the ground with a punch. The shockwave can damage enemies
- Final Smash: Rabbid Rampage. Rayman calls in the Rabbids who cause havoc on the stage for a short period
Finn uses his sword and also counts with the help of Jake for some attacks
- Neutral B: Spinning Sword. Works like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado from Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Side B: Elastic Cartwheel. Jake makes Finn perform cartwheel to attack opponents
- Up B: Jake Cape: Jake turns into a cape for Finn to glide. Resembles Cape Mario from Super Mario World
- Down B: Giant Clap. Jake grows giant hands to clap
- Final Smash: Double Psychic War Elephant. Finn summons the Double Psychic War Elephant to attack the opponents for a short time
Rosalina behaves like Peach does in Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl, being able to float for a short time and being very light
- Neutral B: Star Spin. Rosalina does a Star Spin. Can reflect projectiles
- Side B: Star Bolt. Rosalina throws a Starbit enhanced with star powers
- Up B: Sling Star. Rosalina casts a Sling Star to give her a height boost
- Down B: Cosmic Turnip. Similar to Peach's Turnip from the Smash Bros series
- Final Smash: Meteor Shower. Rosalina casts a Meteor Shower