Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Super Daisy Land is a game for the Nintendo 3DS which will be released in Spring of 2014 which features Luigi, Mario and Toad being kidnapped by alien Tatanga, forcing Daisy to journey through eight worlds to save them. This is the fourth adventure installment in which Daisy appears as the main playable character and where Mario and Luigi have been kidnapped with other characters forced to save them.
Princess Peach has invited Princess Daisy, Yoshi and Birdo to her castle for tea. While Daisy is out, Bowser and Tatanga work together to kidnap Luigi, Mario and Toad. Princess Daisy returns to her castle to find the guards looking mortified and secretive. Finally, after a lot of bribing and persuasion, one of her guards tells her that Bowser and a purple alien have kidnapped the three heroes. Daisy finds Peach and asks her for advice and Peach suggests going out on an adventure to find them. Daisy agrees and Peach, Yoshi and Birdo all promise that if she needs help they will be there. Daisy thanks them and sets off on her journey, into the unknown.
Main Gameplay Details
The Sarasaland is the main World Map for Super Daisy Land, consisting of eight locations (or worlds):
- Green Grasslands
- Cookie Land
- Daisy Hills
- Icy Mountains
- Desert Valley
- Daisy's Mansion
- Delfino Beach
- Tatanga's Villa
In Super Daisy Land, these are the confirmed characters and features:
Playable and abilities
- Princess Daisy - can use power-ups that some other characters cannot. Main character for Story Mode
- Princess Peach - uses Perry the umbrella and can float in mid-air. Good for defense, too
- Birdo - can throw eggs. Also, she can blind enemies with her diamond ring
- Yoshi - like Birdo, can throw eggs at enemies. Also eats certain enemies as well
- Blue Toad - Only available in Minigame Mode, Blue Toad is the fastest of the characters and can jump the highest. Good for timed levels as well
- Different colored Toads
- Toadette who is captured in the Daisy's Mansion World Boss
There are a number of power-ups only available to certain characters.
Peach and Daisy only
- Fire Flower
- Ice Flower
- Tanooki Leaf
- Invincibilty Leaf
- Poltergust 5000
- Flower Powers (however, they are passive; there is a meter on the bottom screen that builds up)
Yoshi and Birdo only
- Fire Fruit
- Ice Fruit
- Dash Pepper
- Blimp Fruit
- Hearts (to make Perry float for longer)
- Red Mushroom
- Mini Mushroom
There are three modes to the game in which you can play. There is Story Mode, Multiplayer Mode and Minigame Mode.
In Story Mode, the player can only play as Daisy and goes through the worlds without Peach, Yoshi and Birdo. There can only be one player in Story Mode.
In Multiplayer Mode, the player can team up with three other players and play as Daisy, Peach, Yoshi and Birdo. Players re-visit levels that they have already played and beaten to beat previous times and records.
In Minigame Mode, players can play as Blue Toad and play courses against each other. There is also a special game in which all four characters will compete against each other in their own special courses. The first player to finish their course wins.
- This is the first time that Daisy, Peach, Yoshi and Birdo all work together in a 3D Platformer
- This is the first time Daisy shows an appearance in a 3D platformer
- There is also a T-Shirt available to buy online that has all of Daisy, Peach, Yoshi and Birdo's different forms printed on it
- This is the first time since Super Mario Land that Tatanga has featured in a mainstream Mario game