Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DLC or Downloadable Content are additional features obtained through the Nintendo eShop that can either be free or available for purchase. DLC was first offered for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS with some of the content includiong additional fighters, Mii costumes, stages, extra modes, and patches to gameplay and balancing. DLC is confirmed to appear for Super Smash Bros. 5.
Pac-Man Palette DLC
"The Pac-Man Palette DLC was revealed alongside Pac-Man and is available for free along with the release of the game. It will be available for one month after the release at which it will cost $2.99 to download."
Super Smash Bros. X Super Smash Bros. Melee
- DLC Fighter: Ice Climbers
- New Stage: Mountain Refuge
- Melee Stages: Peach's Castle, Corneria, Brinstar, Kongo Jungle, Icicle Mountain
- New Melee Alternate Costumes: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Mewtwo, Captain Falcon, and Marth
- New Items: Flipper and Cloaking Device
New Melee Trophies: Viruses, Mario and Yoshi, Marion, Misty, Paula, Alpha, Bubbles
Alternate Costume Palette Swap 64 Pack
"The "Alternate Costume Palette Swap 64 Pack" includes three palette swaps for one of the alternate costumes for the cast of Super Smash Bros. 64. The pack includes the following:
- Dr. Mario (Red, Green, Black)
- Chainmail Link (Green, Red Purple)
- Yarn Yoshi (Cyan, Red, Yellow)
- Boxing DK (Purple, Blue, Yellow)
- Yarn Kirby (Yellow, Red, Black)
- Fusion Suit Samus (Red, Green, White)
- Libre Pikachu (Blue, Red, Green)
- Melee Fox (Orange, Blue, Green)
- Dr. Luigi (Blue, Yellow, Pink)
- Pajama Ness (Green, Yellow, Red)
- Blood Falcon (Blue, Green, Black)
- Ninja Jigglypuff (Red, Green, Purple)
Palette swaps can be found individually per character or as a pack for a reduced price.
|List of Game Modes in S5B5|
|Classic Mode・Adventure Mode・Boss Battle Mode・Rival Smash Mode・All-Star Mode・Training Mode・Stadium・Event Matches・Special Orders|
|Vs. Mode・Smash War・Smash Dungeon・Adventure Mode・Boss Battle Mode・Training Mode・Stadium・Event Matches・Special Orders|