Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Sukapon is ready for the fight! This strange character debuted in Joy Mech Fight, in 1993 so he's fought in the fourth level of the All-Star Mode.
Sukapon is a balanced fighter: he's a average weight and attacks with good range and damage, which can be combed easily and make Sukapon a good choice both for beginners and advanced fighters who are searching for a solid character with good combos. Sukapon isn't very fast and this is his main flaw but he can jump very well having a normal falling speed and air speed.
- Weight: 6/10
- Speed: 4/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 7/10
- Standard: Head Throw. Sukapon throws his head forward, inflicting 7% of damage. This move can also be done as a Reverse Head Throw, inflicting 10% of damage. Customization: Low-Height Throw/Spinning Head.
- Side: Metal Headbutt. This move is very similar to DK's: Sukapon performs a head butt, inflicting 13% of damage while not burying. Customization: Bury Headbutt/Armored Headbutt.
- Up: Sky Dragon. Sukapon jumps diagonally while punching. This move inflicts up to 15% of damage but it is very predictable for recovery. Customization: Kicking Dragon/Double Dragon.
- Down: Eye Astrong. Sukapon becomes grey while you hold Down + B. In this form, he can absorb energetic projectiles and restore his life. Customization: Shocking Eye Astrong/Deflecting Eye Astrong.
- Final Smash: Comedian Robot. Sukapon takes a microphone and starts saying jokes... not really funny. The opponents will fall asleep, get a Flower on the head, be slowed down, have a lower attack power and knockback and will casually trip. After 25 seconds, Sukapon stops saying jokes but the opponents still have the effects of the attack and our robot will be able to attack them.
- Air dodge: Brawl
- Wavedash: no
- Taunt: claps his hands and dances
- Entrance: jumps happy
- Weight value: 98
- Sukapon is the first officially revealed character for this game (in the first trailer: Devastation is Near!)
- Pink (default)
- Red (Red Team)
- Light Blue
- Green (Green Team)
- Deep Blue (Blue Team)