Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation
Suicune brings the aurora! It debuted in Pokémon Gold and Silver, in 1999, so it's fought in the second level of the All-Star Mode.
Suicune is a fast and heavy character with a good jumping ability too. Suicune doesn't have very powerful moves but it has tricky attacks which can damage the opponents and it can KO the opponents mainly by using his Standard Special Move: Gust. Suicune can become even faster by using his Down Special: Tailwind. One of Suicune's main flaw is its recovery: while not being so bad, it's very predictable so it's easy to gimp it.
- Weight: 8/10
- Speed: 7/10, 9/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 6/10
- Standard: Gust. Suicune creates a vortex around itself. It doesn't inflict damage but has a wind hitbox, so it will move away the opponents. Customization: Ice Gust/Large Gust.
- Side: Bubble Beam. Suicune shoots some bubbles from its mouth. This move has some horizontal range but then the bubbles fly up, giving to this move a great vertical range. Customization: Bomble Beam/Bubble Waterfall.
- Up: Mist. Suicune starts levitating using some mist. This move doesn't inflict damage. Customization: Haze/Shocking Mist
- Down: Tailwind. Suicune becomes faster for about 10 seconds. It can reuse this move again for 10 seconds. Customization: Icewind/Typhoon
- Final Smash: Aurora Beam. Suicune shoots a great colored beam. This move inflicts a total damage of 44% and freezes the opponents.
- Air dodge: Brawl
- Wavedash: no
- Weight value: 109
- Appeared in: Pokémon Gold and Silver (GBC, 11/1999), Pokémon Crystal (GBC, 12/2000), Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (DS, 9/2009), Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (3DS, 11/2014)
- Cyan Aurora
- Yellow Thunder
- Red Volcano
- White Dive
- Orange Rainbow
- Shiny Raikou
- Shiny Entei
- Shiny Suicune