This is the script for the game KH: A New Beginning. Hope you enjoy it.
Chapter 1: Destiny Islands
Among a tranquil island known as Destiny Islands, a young spiky haired youth blinks his eyes open after a strange dream. As he is about to fall back asleep, his friend Kairi sees Sora and wakes him up.
- Sora: Whoa! (sees Kairi laughing at him) Give me a break, Kairi.
- Kairi: Sora, you lazy bum. I was thinking of finding you snoozing down here.
- Sora: No, this huge black thing swallowed me up! I couldn't even breathe!
- Kairi: Are you still dreaming?
- Sora: This was not a dream! Or was it? Hm? Kairi? What was your hometown like, where you grew up?
- Kairi: (grinning) I told you before. I don't remember a thing.
- Sora: Would you ever go back?
- Kairi: Well, I wouldn't mind going to see it.
- Sora: I'd like to it too, and other worlds out there as well.
Another friend Riku walks by to Sora and Kairi.
- Riku: ... I guess I'm the only one working on the raft then. (to Kairi) And you're probably just as lazy as Sora is.
- Kairi: (giggles) We'll finish that raft together. I'll race you. Ready? Go!
The two start racing to get parts for the raft and soon, Sora and Riku decide to blow off some steam with a sword fight. Riku beats Sora quickly.
- Sora: Aw, man! I was way off that time!
Soon, the two rest alongside a palm tree across from the Shack.
- Kairi: So, if you went to another world, what would you do first?
- Riku: Well, I haven't really thought about it yet. But if there are other worlds out there, why'd we end up here? We could just had ended up somewhere else right?
- Sora: I dunno.
- Riku: That's why we've gotta go and find out.
Soon, Riku throws something to Sora.
- Riku: Hey! You wanted one, didn't you?
- Sora: A paoupo fruit?
- Riku: If two people share this, their destinies become intertwined and they become a part of each other, no matter what. Hey, I know you want to try it.
- Sora: Wha?
- Riku: Hahaha!
The two race back home, to continue working on the raft the next day.
Chapter 2: This World Has Been Connected
In Disney Castle, Donald Duck, the castle's magician is heading over to King Mickey's throne room, when he suddenly discovers upon arrival that the king is not there. Instead, he finds the castle's messenger Pluto, with a message from the king. After reading it, he rushes out of the room and searches out for Goofy.
More to come!