|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on. We hope to complete it as soon as possible!
|You may edit if you are either Biel or you have permission to edit this page.|
~If you do not have permission to edit this article, please refrain from editing the page.~
The gameplay of Spongebob SquarePants Stage Builder 3D is very similiar to SpongeBob SquarePants Stage Builder. However, many changes occurred on it. On total, 11 changes. Below, you can see the list of the changes:
- Wall-grabbing new feature: now you can roll. When you're rolling, you turn invicible for a while.
- You can run by pressing the left button on the Control Pad two times; besides, you can turn too.
- All the music from the game is remixed.
- Old enemies returned.
- You can talk with habitants.
- Coins now have a shell symbol; Money is added as an object: it values 3 coins.
- All characters are balanced now.
- Added a life bar and Krabby Patties as health food.
- New death animation for every player.
- The Checkpoint returned.
- Power-Ups added.
|X Button||Use power-ups.|
|Y Button||Use power-ups.|
|R Button||Flip the screen slightly to the right.|
|L Button||Flip the screen slightly to the left.|
|Control Pad||Walk, Run and Crouch.|
|Circle Pad||Same as Control Pad, except that you can look upward.|
|Select Button||Level Objective screen.|
|Stylus||Switch map view.|
|-||Karate Gloves||Hit enemies|
|-||Jellybean Slingshot||Hit enemies|