Spikeyfruit Alpha (☀!スパイキーフルーツアルファ in Japan) is a platformer for the Gameboy Advance created and published by RECHSOFT on October 31, 2002. It's simply a remake of the original 1990 Spikeyfruit.
- Multiplayer - Play the original game with multiple players.
- Minigames - The new minigames are Bridge Ride, which is an infinite version of Bacon Bridge/Robofruit with a timer, and Boss Zone, a boss rush.
- Voice Acting - Spikeyfruit's high-pitched voice returns, along with a new voice for Centipede.
- Enhanced Graphics - Self-explanatory.
- Enhanced Music - The original game's music was remade and published on it's own album in Germany; StacheligObST.
- New Bosses (Boss Mode Only) - Alphafruit, the original Spikeyfruit sprite from Spikeyfruit 1, is now a boss, along with Timefruit and Centipuppet.