Sonic the Hedgehog Redux is an remake of Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) for an unknown fan-made console.
New additions to This Game
- It has the same features from Sonic 1 (2013 remake), but with new ones!
- New zones are added.
- New playable characters are added (Including the infamous Somari the Adventurer).
- New cutscenes are added, including new zone-to-next zone cutscenes from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
- HD graphics!
- An new storyline part where each character has a different story (EX.: In Sonic's story, an new part where Eggman kidnaps Tails similar to Sonic 2 (8-Bit)).
- Time-travel is in this game, but only Present and Past.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower-Can be unlocked after beating the game one time with all six (or seven) Chaos Emeralds.
- Knuckles the Echidna-Can be unlocked by finding him in Jungle Zone, Act 1 in the bushes with his eyes hiding.
- Somari the Adventurer-Can be unlocked by putting in an cheat code called "BOOTLEGS".
- Every Character in Sonic 1 DLC-Features every character in Sonic 1 or reference Sonic 1 (Amy Rose, Motobug, Dr. Eggman, etc.)
- Green Hill Zone (Present)/Asian Hill Zone (Past)
- Bridge Zone (Present)/Red Lake Zone (Past)
- Marble Zone (Present)/Underground Zone (Past)
- Green Hills Zone (Present)/Jungle Zone (Past)
- Spring Yard Zone (Present)/Desert Dunes Zone (Based on the desert place from the Sonic 1 "SegaSonic" Commercial/Past)
- Night Hills Zone (Based on the early Green Hill Zone/Present)/Sky High Zone (Past)
- Labyrinth Zone (Present)/Aqua Lake Zone (Past)
- Star Light Zone (Present)/Light Cave Zone (Past)
- Scrap Brain Zone (Present)/Metal Works Zone (Based on the early Scrap Brain Zone/Past)
- Gimmick Mountain Zone (Present)/Clockwork Zone (Based on the clock tower place from the Sonic 1 "SegaSonic" Commercial/Past)
- Sky Base Zone (Present)/??? (Past)
- Scrambled Egg Zone (Present)/??? (Past)
- Crystal Egg Zone (Present)/??? (Past)
- Final Zone
- Final Fight Zone (Zone within Final Zone)