Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Inspired by this.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ--hVvBN6U (Credit to DisketteDetective)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 has an 8-Bit counterpart for the Game Gear. It was different from its 16-Bit counterpart.
- Fire Plains Zone: An orange forest with fire. Its music was an 8-Bit rendition of Sonic 3's Angel Island Zone Act 2 music.
- Aquatic Temple Zone: An temple filled with water. Its music was an 8-Bit rendition of Sonic 3's Hydrocity Zone Act 1 music.
- Green Grove Zone: An Green Hill Zone-like zone. Its music was an 8-Bit rendition of Sonic 3's Azure Lake Zone music.
- Snowy Hill Zone: An place filled with snow. Its music was an remix of Sonic Triple Trouble's Robotnik Winter Zone music.
- Volcanic Mountain Zone: The mountains with volcanoes everywhere! Its music was an 8-Bit rendition of Sonic & Knuckles's Lava Reef Zone Act 1 music.
- Metal Ruins Zone: An industrial-styled ruins and it's got fans, loop-de-loops, and more! Its music was the only original music piece to be shown.
- The Grand Finale Zone: The last zone of the game, which is at inside of Metal Ruins Zone! It only requires all seven Chaos Emeralds. Its music was an 8-Bit rendition of Sonic 2 (16-Bit)'s Boss music.