Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Universe||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Official Debut||Rad Mobile (1991, Genesis)|
|Final Smash||Super Sonic|
|Home Stage||Death Egg Zone|
Also known as the fastest thing alive, Sonic is an anthropomorphic cobalt hedgehog from the planet Mobius. He is considered a third-party character who has been in every Smash game since Brawl, and makes his third Smash appearance in Super Smash Bros. Universal Struggle. Sonic has had three of his moves changed including his side special, his down special, and his Final Smash. He has also recieved an updated look that makes him appear similar to how he did in Sonic Generations, along with being a bit more vibrant.
- Neutral Special: Homing Attack -
- Side Special: Boost - Sonic dashes forward while engulfed in a blue aura resembling blue fire. This makes him vulnerable to strong attacks, but Sonic can actually knock out opponents at higher damage percentages. Make sure that you stop at some point, otherwise Sonic will just run off the edge of a stage!
- Up Special: Spring Jump -
- Down Special: Spin Slash - Sonic performs an enhanced version of the Spin Dash that causes his spikes to shoot upward from his body, similar to how a real life hedgehog protects itself from predators. Before doing this, he hops in the air for a brief moment.
- Final Smash: Super Sonic - Sonic transforms into Super Sonic and then uses Chaos Blast followed by shooting out two Chaos Spears to deliver the final blows.
- Neutral attack:
- Dash attack:
- Forward tilt:
- Up tilt:
- Down tilt:
- Forward smash:
- Up smash:
- Down smash:
- Neutral aerial:
- Forward aerial:
- Backward aerial:
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial:
Grab, Throws, and Pummel
- Sonic enters the stage after going off a spring and then gives a thumbs up.
- Sonic says "I'm ready when you are." after landing on the stage using his Stomp ability.
- Up taunt: Sonic flips forward and then crosses his arms with both index fingers pointing outward. He then makes a teasing clicking. This is one of Sonic's most recognizable poses.
- Side taunt: Sonic performs the Super Peel Out from Sonic CD while saying "Sonic speed!".
- Down taunt: Sonic breakdances while saying "Whoo! Feeling good!".
Victory Options/Losing Animation
- Option #1: Sonic collects the green Chaos Emerald and says "Piece of cake!".
- Option #2: Sonic runs past a Goal Post, which flips over to reveal Sonic doing a thumbs-up pose.
- Option #3: Sonic briefly breakdances and then does a pose with his fist up. He then says "Let's do this again sometime!".
- Losing: Sonic claps while nodding every few seconds.