Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sonic the Hedgehog: Back to the Origins|
|Genre(s)||3-D Platformer-Racing Game|
|June 23, 2016|
|Single-player, Mission Mode, Time Trial.|
|Media Included||Megamer Cartridge|
Sonic the Hedgehog: Back to the Origins (Sonic the Hedgehog: 25th Anniversary in Japan and Europe) is a game made and published by UniversalGaming Incorporated, the game has been made to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of Sonic in June 2016. The game is exclusive to the Megamer.
The game works similar to Sonic Adventure 2. There are 3 stories to player chosses, the Hero story, the Evil story, and the newer Neutral story, each one have your part on the story, each character have your own style to play, for example, Sonic's gameplay is more focused in racing, while Tails' gameplay is more focused in exploration. The game have two unlockable modes, the Time Trial Mode and the Mission Mode, in the Time Trial Mode, the player needs complete the stage in a record time and in the Mission Mode, the player needs complete missions in every stage in the game.
|Sonic the Hedgehog||"The fastest thing alive is here to commemorate his 25th anniversary in a new adventure."||More racing, less exploration.|
|Miles "Tails" Prower||"Sonic's best friend is here to help him again (obviously) to defeat Eggman!... again.||Less racing, more exploration.|
|Knuckles the Echidna||"Sometimes good, sometimes bad, Knuckles is here to help Sonic and Tails to defeat Eggman."||Just exploration, not racing.|
|Amy Rose||"The hedgehog girl who only wants Sonic's love is here to help him."||Escape from Zero, just puzzles.|
|Blaze the Cat||"Blaze is here to recover the Chaos Emeralds, so she may prove herself to the others."||Just Exploration, not racing.|
|Tikal the Echidna||"Tikal is the ancient protector of the Emerald Shine, and she wants the emeralds back to stop Chaos."||Racing against another characters.|
|Gamma||"Gamma is a robot created by Eggman, rebuilt from his past death, and now he wants revenge."||Shooting|
|Cream the Rabbit||"Cream is here to help Sonic and save her mother again."||Escape from E-105 Ezio.|
|Shadow the Hedgehog||"Shadow is here to discover what happened in his past."||Racing with Shooting.|
|Rouge the Bat||"Rouge is here to get the Emeralds and become rich selling them."||Just Exploration.|
|E-123 Omega||"Omega is a robot created by Eggman, and he's here to help Shadow once more."||Shooting|
|Dr. Eggman||"Eggman is a evil-genius who wants defeat Sonic once for all, yet somehow, he convinced Shadow to work with him once more."||Exploration and Shooting|
|Chaos||"The evil monster of Angel Island is back, now wants his revenge over Sonic and his friends."||Exploration|
|(Space reserved to Mephiles the Dark).||(Space reserved to Mephiles the Dark).||(Space reserved to Mephiles the Dark).||(Space reserved to Mephiles the Dark).|
|Big the Cat||"Big is a giant cat who lives in a forest, he wants rescue his best friend, Froggy."||Fishing|
|Espio the Chameleon||"Espio is the leader of the Chaotix Detective Agency, and he must use his skill to face a new threat."||Racing|
|Vector the Crocodile||"Vector is the boss of the Chaotix, and now he and his team is working for a unknown client."||Exploration|
|Charmy the Bee||"Charmy may be small, but he's ready to help his fellow Chaotix."||Exploration|
|Emerl||"Emerl is a robot created by an ancient civilization to become the ultimate warrior, but now he works for the Chaotix."||Fighting|
|Silver the Hedgehog||"Silver is here to stop Mephiles once more and restore the future."||Racing|
This are stages only for action.
This are cities when the player can move to the next action stage, like in Sonic Adventure 1.
The Chaos Emeralds
In the game, the player needs catch 7 Chaos Emeralds in each story, making this unlock the Last Story and eventually the Last Stage.
- Green Emerald - Defeat E-101 Beta in 2 minutes.
- Light Blue Emerald - Defeat E-103 Delta in 2 minutes.
- Yellow Emerald - Defeat E-104 Epsilon in 2 minutes.
- Red Emerald - Defeat E-105 Ezio in 2 minutes.
- Blue Emerald - Defeat Egg-Robo in 2 minutes.
- Purple Emerald - Defeat Mecha Knuckles in 2 minutes.
- Grey Emerald - Defeat Alf-Layla-wa-Layla in 2 minutes.
- Green Emerald - Hidden in Angel Island.
- Light Blue Emerald - Hidden in Arid Gorge.
- Yellow Emerald - Hidden in Abadat Night.
- Red Emerald - Hidden in Blue Bay.
- Blue Emerald - Hidden in Hang Castle.
- Purple Emerald - Hidden in Land on the Sky.
- Grey Emerald - Hidden in Seaside Hill.
- Green Emerald - Find the hidden letter in the Abadat Night.
- Light Blue Emerald - Find the hidden letter in the Dragon Village.
- Yellow Emerald - Find the hidden letter in the Angel Island.
- Red Emerald - Find the hidden letter in Seaside Hill.
- Blue Emerald - Find the hidden letter in Eggship.
- Purple Emerald - Find the hidden letter in Neo Green Hill.
- Grey Emerald - Find the hidden letter in Blue Bay.
|Boss||Name||Characters you can choose||Stage|
|E-100 Zero||Sonic or Tails||Eggship|
- Archie Comics: Completing missions, the player unlocks issues of the Sonic Archie Comics.
- Sonic - Birth of a Icon: A 36-minute long video telling the beginning of the Sonic series, to unlock this, the player need complete the game once.
- Sonic OVA: A special anime launched in DVD in 1994, to unlock this, the player need complete the Boss Rush with all Hero characters.
- Back to the Origins: A 15-minute video telling the creation of this game, to unlock this, the player need complete the Boss Rush with all Dark characters.
- Unlockable Games: The game have several classic and modern games to be unlocked.
- In the Japanese and European version of the game, the Dark story is called the Evil story.