Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A fan fiction between Sonic the Hedgehog and Marvel.
Prologue: Sonic Heroes
Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are seen running through the plains, dodging missiles as they run.
- Sonic: So, is this the second or third time this week doc's tried to take over the world?
- Tails: Actually the fourth. I counted.
- Knuckles: Guy just doesn't know when to give up, does he?
They then run up to a large robot with Eggman and his Egg Car mounted on the head.
- Eggman: You pests again! Can't you ever take a vacation?
- Sonic: I was just about to ask the same thing to you, Egg-head!
The three burst forward up to the robot, which begins to fly backwards and begin shooting missiles at them. They dodge every missile, Sonic leaps up on one and bounces off it, then hits the robot, causing Eggman to shake of unstediness. Tails then flies up behind the robot and Knuckles grips onto it's leg. Knuckles throws some punches at the robot while Tails begins kick at the arm, only for it's giant hand to grab Tails. Sonic hits the hand of the robot, making it release his two-tailed buddy. Tails then pulls out his ecto plasers (the ones from Sonic Battle) and shoots the robot a few times. The robot then fires three more missiles, and Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles counter them, sending them into the robot, making it fall to the ground. Eggman falls out of the robot.
- Eggman: No! You've ruined everything! You never let me have any fun!
- Knuckles: That's because you're "fun" is too dangerous, buddy.
- Sonic: Yeah, you should thank us for saving the citizens.
- Eggman: You mean the citizens that I was going to robotize to be my minions?
- Tails: Yep, those are the ones.
Eggman just bursts into crying.
- Sonic: The kids are so cute at this age, aren't they?
The three just laugh a bit before Eggman pushes a button.
- Voices from the robot: WARNING. SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED. YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO EVACUATE THE AREA.
- Sonic: Aw, looks like Eggman's gonna... hey, where'd he go?
Eggman flies away in his egg car.
- Eggman: So long, you little mongrels!
- Tails: Oh, no!
The explosion takes place.
Chapter 1: Muscle Heads Collide!
In a city, Knuckles is knocked out on top of a building. He soon wakes up.
- Knuckles: Hmm? Where am I? I guess that explosion sent us scattered up.
Suddenly, Knuckles notices the Hulk looking for a Fractal, however he doesn't know that is what the Hulk is doing.
- Knuckles: That don't look good.
Knuckles leaps down and makes his way over to the Hulk.
- Knuckles: Hey, big, green, and ugly! If you're looking for some trouble, I got it right here, pal!
- Hulk: Hulk not ugly! Hulk smash puny mouse man!
Hulk tries to slam Knuckles, but he dodges.
- Knuckles: Just so you know, I'm an echidna, not a mouse.
Knuckles leaps forward and punches the Hulk in the face, sending the green warrior flying into a building. Hulk gets up and pulls a lamp post of of where it stands and uses it as a sword, but Knuckles continues to dodge. When Knuckles gets behind Hulk, he punches the red echidna, sending him flying until he grips the ground with his fist. Knuckles then runs towards the Hulk. Hulk tries to punch him, but Knuckles jumps up and grips onto his back.
- Knuckles: Not so tough now, are ya?
The Hulk begins to run backwards.
- Hulk: GET OFF OF HULK!
Knuckles leaps off before the Hulk has impact onto the building. The Hulk gets up and growls and notices the echidna coming down fist-first towards him. The Hulk punches Knuckles again, this time sending him flying up until he grabs onto a pole and swings back down to the hulk.
- Knuckles: That the best you can do?
- Hulk: No, this the best Hulk can do!
Hulk punches Knuckles again, sending him into the ground. Hulk then picks up Knuckles and then slams him into the ground, then throws him away.
- Hulk: Pesky little mouse man getting in Hulk's way. Now Hulk can continue finding Fractal.
Meanwhile, in the junkyard, Knuckles is lying in the garbage. He manages to get up, though he is badly wounded from the fight with the Hulk.
- Knuckles: Wow, that dude's harder than he looks. I never thought I'd say this, but if I was with Sonic and Tails, then he'd duck for cover with his sorry green butt! Ow! My arm!
Knuckles sighs and holds onto his bruised arm, then gets up.
- Knuckles: I wonder where Sonic and Tails are anyway...
Chapter 2: Evil Minds Reunited
We see Eggman flying in his egg car with Metal Sonic in a passenger's seat.
- Eggman: Why must that wretched hedgehog always get in the way of my evil schemes?
- Metal Sonic: PERHAPS IF YOU WOULD JUST GIVE ME THOSE UPGRADES YOU PROMISED, I COULD TAKE HIM DOWN, BUT NOOO...
- Eggman: Huh? Metal? Since when did you get on?
- Metal Sonic: I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN WITH YOU THE ENTIRE TIME, JUST UNSEEN.
- Eggman: Oh.
Eggman then flies up to what looks like a dark building. He lands the egg car inside.
- Eggman: Hmph. I hope the owners won't mind.
- ???: Halt! Who dares enter?
- Metal Sonic: I THINK THEY MIND, DOCTOR.
- ???: Well, what's the matter? Speak up!
- Eggman: Sorry for the intrusion, I mean no harm.
- ???: Wait... Ivo, is that really you?
The figure on the monitor is revealed to be Dr. Doom.
- Eggman: Victor! It's been too long!
- Metal Sonic: YOU KNOW HIM, DOCTOR?
- Eggman: Know him? We were science partners at the University of Evil Masterminds!
- Doom: Ivo, it's such a nice surprise for you to drop by. Please, come in.
Eggman and Metal Sonic enter the main room.
- Eggman: Victor, how have you been?
- Doom: Same old, same old, as usual, Ivo.
MODOK and Abomination appear beside Metal Sonic.
- MODOK: Wow, look at that! A tin hedgehog! You barely see something as stupid as that!
- Abomination: Yeah! Ha-ha! Wimpy tin hedgehog! Ha-ha!
Metal Sonic doesn't react in words, but he does grab MODOK and Abomination and zap them with electricity.
- Doom: So, Ivo, still getting beat by the hedgehog?
- Eggman: Yes, though every day I pray not. How about you, still beaten by the squad?
- Doom: Yeah, they are a real pain. I can't even get construction done without them stopping it!
- Eggman: Sounds painful. Wait a second, I have an idea!
- Doom: Really, now? Let's hear it.
- Eggman: It appears that my nemesis is unbeatable, and that squad is unbeatable, so what if we join forces to beat them both?
- Doom: You always were the smart one, Ivo.
- Metal Sonic: DOCTOR, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I WILL HAVE TO BE TEAMED UP WITH THESE IDIOTS.
- MODOK: What's wrong with teaming up with us... hey! I'll have you know that I am the highly-financed MODOK, the Mental Organism Designed Only for Kicking Butt!
- Metal Sonic: THEN SHOULDN'T IT END WITH A B?
- Modok: The K actually standed for "Killing", but Kicking Butt is more kid-friendly.
- Metal Sonic: AH...
Chapter 3: Sonic and Tails meet the Wrecking Crew
Sonic and Tails are walking through the city.
- Sonic: So, Tails, what is this place anyway?
- Tails: After an hour of research, I've descovered that this place is known as Super Hero City.
- Sonic: Super Hero City? Sounds like something you'd find in one of those cheesy cartoons.
Suddenly, Sonic and Tails stop in front of a TV shop, where there is a news report playing.
- Newswoman: This just in. The Wrecking Crew, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderball, and Wrecker have recently broke into the National Museam and taking the museam's latest attraction, some sort of jewel.
A picture of a Chaos Emerald appears next to the newswoman.
- Tails: Sonic! It's a Chaos Emerald!
- Sonic: They must have gotten into the blast and were sent here, too.
- Tails: What're we gonna do?
- Sonic: The only thing we can do... we gotta take it from this "Wrecking Crew".
Meanwhile, at a construction site, which was really the secret hideout for the Wrecking Crew, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderball, and Wrecker were at a table looking at the Chaos Emerald.
- Piledriver: (Whistles) Whatta hunk of ice.
- Wrecker: She's a beauty.
- Thunderball: With this baby, we could be rich!
- Bulldozer: Yeah! Richer than Richie Rich!
- Wrecker: Now, I wouldn't go that far, dozer.
- Sonic: Hey, guys!
The Wrecking Crew looks to see Sonic and Tails.
- Sonic: Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to take things that don't belong to you?
- Tails: 'Cause it's really not nice.
- Thunderball: (Sarcastic) Ooh, I'm so scared!
- Piledriver: All right, blue boy. Let's see you take it.
- Sonic: With pleasure.
Sonic speeds by them and grabs the Emerald and then zips back to tails. The crew just looks in shock, then they frown.
- Wrecker: You give that back!
They try to grab it back, but Sonic and Tails dodge. Thunderball uses his demolition ball to try and hit them, only Sonic and Tails dodge, making funny faces each time. Piledriver and Bulldozer sneak up behind them, but Sonic and Tails split up and Thunderball's ball hits the two goons. Wrecker then tries to get the Emerald, but grabs Tails' two tails instead.
- Wrecker: Say... you got two tails.
- Tails: Yeah, so I can do this!
Tails spins his tails like helicopter blades, causing Wrecker to spin along with them until Tails flings him into an iron pole. Wrecker just lies there with Chaos Emeralds flying circles around his head.
- Sonic: Nice one, buddy!
- Tails: Thanks, Sonic!
Bulldozer is charging up to Sonic.
- Tails: Sonic, look out!
Sonic tries to dodge, but for once, Bulldozer was quicker than the blue blur. Tails gasps, then Piledriver delivers a blow to the two-tailed fox. Thunderball then hits them both in one shot into a building. Sonic is wounded, and Tails can barely even get up from lying down.
- Wrecker: (Chuckles) Time to say bye-bye, birdy.
- ???: Speaking of birdies...
A falcon named Redwing swoops down and kicks Wrecker in the head. Then a hammer surrounded with electricity hit Thunderball. Then Falcon kicked Piledriver from behind, and Thor layed a punch on Bulldozer, knocking them all out. Sonic and Tails just look up at Falcon and Thor.
- Sonic: Woah, thanks for the assist, buddy.
- Falcon: Hey, it's what we do.
- Thor: Thy beings... part human, part animal.
- Tails: Well, not officially, but, okay...
- Sonic: I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Tails: And I'm Tails.
- Falcon: Woah, woah, hold up, you're THE Sonic the Hedgehog?
- Sonic: That's right.
- Falcon: Dude, when I was younger I used to be like, you're biggest fan, man!
- Thor: But how have arrived here? Something must have lead you here... fate, destiny, quest?
- Sonic: A big robot go boom, actually.
- Tails: We'll explain.
- Falcon: So wait, let me get this straight, that was an actual Chaos Emerald?
- Thor: Thou kinds that wield thy power?
- Sonic: Yep. One in the same.
- Falcon: If the Wrecking Crew wanted it, then there's a 100% chance Dr. Doom will, too.
- Tails: Doctor Whom?
- Thor: Nay. Doctor Doom.
- Falcon: He was after the Fractal Shards, powerful pieces to the Infinity Sword.
- Sonic: Wow. This place has the coolest things.
- Thor: Doesn't thy know what this could be meaning?
- Falcon: Yeah, if he gets both the Fractals and all the Chaos Emeralds, than it's bye-bye for Superhero City and hello for Villainville!
- Tails: Then it's settled. We gotta find them before this doctor Doom.
- Falcon: I think there's one in the abandoned gym on the other side of Super Hero City.
- Thor: Thou means the keep of the Juggernaut?
- Sonic: Who's Juggernaut?
- Falcon: He's a really big dude.
- Sonic: Well, I'll bet I've beaten robots bigger than him. All who's with me, say "Aye".
Tails, Falcon, and Thor look at each other, then back to Sonic.
- Tails, Falcon, Thor: Aye!
Chapter 4: Team Dark's Arrival
At the top of a building, MODOK, Abomination, and Metal Sonic are waiting for the word.
- Metal Sonic: WHY DO WE NOT JUST ENTER THE PREMESIS AND FIND THE CHAOS EMERALD?
- MODOK: Doc Doom said we gotta wait for Screaming Mimi.
- Metal Sonic: SCREAMING... MIMI?
- Abomination: Yeah. Screaming Mimi.
- MODOK: She should be here by now. What's taking her so long?
Just at that, Screaming Mimi taps MODOK on the shoulder.
- Screaming Mimi: Hey, partner!
- MODOK: WAH! Mimi, don't sneak up on me like that!
- Screaming Mimi: I know, I know. So, what's up with this "Chaos whatchamicallit"?
- Metal Sonic: IT'S ACTUALLY A CHAOS EMERALD. IT GRANTS ULTIMATE POWER.
- Abomination: I wanna see it! I wanna see it!
- MODOK: Guess this quest will start now.
- Metal Sonic: MODOK, MAY I ASK YOU A QUESTION FIRST?
- MODOK: Okay. You guys go ahed, we'll catch up.
Abomination and Screaming Mimi enter the building.
- Metal Sonic: IS SHE FROM THE CIRCUS OR THE PUNK ROCK FESTIVAL?
Inside, the four are seen walking through a hallway.
- Metal Sonic: SO... WHY DO THEY CALL HER "SCREAMING MIMI"?
- Abomination: Hey, what was tin hedgehog's question?
- MODOK: (To Metal Sonic) Here's where you find out. (To the rest of the gang) He just wanted to know if Mimi was from the circus or the punk rock festival.
- Metal Sonic: I DID NOT MEAN...
- Screaming Mimi: What's that supposed to mean? YOU THINK I'M SOME SORT OF CLOWN?
Mimi then lets out an extremley powerful scream, peeling some of Metal Sonic's paint off. Eventually, the scream sends him flying back and slamming into a wall.
- Metal Sonic: RECOVERY INITIATED...
Now much later, the team enters a room.
- Metal Sonic: THE CHAOS EMERALD IS IN THIS ROOM... RIGHT IN THAT CONTAINMENT UNIT...
Indeed, the Chaos Emerald is in a containment jar.
- Abomination: Ooh, shiny!
- MODOK: I'll get it out of there.
Modok begins to hit the container against the wall.
- Metal Sonic: CAREFUL! THE CHAOS EMERALD IS EXTREMLEY DELICATE!
- MODOK: I know!
- Metal Sonic: ONE MERE DENT CAN CAUSE THE EMERALD TO LOSE IT'S POWER!
- MODOK: I know!
- Metal Sonic: ...AND THOSE CONTAINERS HAVE LIDS THAT TWIST OFF.
- MODOK: Oh... that I knew as well, I was uh, just... testing you, yeah.
MODOK tries to twist off the lid, but no avail.
- Metal Sonic: OTHER WAY.
- MODOK: Uh... I knew that!
MODOK twists it and the lid pops off. He grabs the Emerald and takes it out.
- ???: Thanks for sparing us the work, guys.
Suddenly, a white blur grabs the Emerald away from MODOK. The blur is Rouge, who then flies down to Shadow and Omega.
- Metal Sonic: TEAM DARK!
- MODOK: Who?
- Metal Sonic: A TEAM OF THIEVES WHERE I COME FROM. SHADOW, A CLONE OF SONIC. OMEGA, A BETRAYAL EGG ROBOT. AND... ROUGE, THE EXOTIC FOUNDER...
- Abomination: She's pretty...
- MODOK: I don't ever care of different species.
Screaming Mimi just sighs in frustration.
- Rouge: Don't sweat it, sister. There is such a thing as too much makeup, you know.
- Screaming Mimi: What's that mean? You saying I LOOK LIKE A FREAK?
Mimi lets out an enormous scream, knocking Rouge back.
NOTE: From this point on, I won't do Metal Sonic's talking as all capital letters.
- Metal Sonic: I will handle Shadow!
- MODOK: Abomination, you take the robot, and Mimi, you take the Batgirl.
Metal Sonic, Abomination, and Screaming Mimi head towards them. Rouge spins and performs a drill attack, hitting Screaming Mimi.
- Omega: I will not be defeated by unidentified frog being.
- Metal Sonic: (To Abomination) He's talking about you.
- Abomination: Grr... SPEAK ENGLISH!
Abomination tackles Omega and tries to pin him down by punching him. Metal Sonic curls up into a ball and performs a homing attack on Shadow. Shadow does the same, only Shadow's is stronger, causing Metal Sonic to become knocked back. Rouge flies in for another attack, but Screaming Mimi inhales and then lets out another temendous scream, knocking Rouge into the ground.
- Rouge: Listen, girl, you picked the wrong bat to mess with!
Rouge tries to fly in, but Mimi's screams keep knocking her back. Metal Sonic flies up and curls into a ball to hit Shadow, who just punches Metal Sonic out of the way.
- Shadow: This is way too easy.
Metal Sonic flies up to Shadow, but to black hedgehog throws more punches to Metal until he grabs Shadow's fist and punches back. Abomination leaps up and prepares to slam down on Omega. Omega spins his claw into a drill and punches Abomination, causing him to fly back and into Metal Sonic. Rouge gets up as Mimi inhales, but is cut off by the two running into her, and then into MODOK. Omega then retracts his claw hand and charges up and fires a shot, sending them flying.
- MODOK, Abomination, Metal Sonic, and Screaming Mimi: Now I know how Team Rocket feels!
The sky dings. Rouge then picks up the Chaos Emerald.
- Rouge: You're in good hands now.
Chapter 5: Amy meets Mystique
Amy Rose is seen looking around Superhero City.
- Amy: Oh... I don't know where I am. One minute I'm chillin' with Cream and Big, next I'm here in a crazy city.
Meanwhile, a figure is moving along. The figure looks like a hedgehog like Sonic, except with pupiless yellow eyes, red striped quills, and white clothing. The figure smiles and snickers evily. Amy notices the figure.
- Amy: Sonic? Sonic!
Amy runs up to the figure and grabs the figure.
- Amy: Oh, my lovely Sonic, I knew there would be a day in which we met again!
- Figure: Lemme go, little missy, or so help me...
The figure breaks loose and transforms, revealing Mystique.
- Amy: EEEEK! Uh, I... I'm so sorry, m-miss, I thought you were somebody else...
- Mystique: I get that a lot, yet some reason, from you it sounds insulting!
- Amy: I d-d-didn't mean any harm, ma'am...
- Mystique: Normally, I'd forgive you.
- Amy: Oh, well that's go-
- Mystique: But I haven't felt to normal lately.
- Amy: -od...
Mystique makes a fist and sends it to Amy's face, but Amy blocks it with her hammer in fear. Amy runs off and hides. Another woman figure was watching it. Mystique finds Amy and tosses her out. Amy just stutters afraid.
- ???: Hey, Mystique!
- Mystique: Huh?
- She-Hulk: (Drops down) Being a lady I woulda thought you'd know how to treat one.
Mystique growls and leaps towards She-Hulk, who sends the shape shifter flying with just a finger flick.
- Amy: I've been in this city for five minutes and I already know it's invaded by wierdos. Uh, thanks, I guess.
- She-Hulk: Anytime, sugar. Name's She-Hulk.
- Amy: I'm Amy Rose. Have you seen a blue hedgehog run by?
- She-Hulk: No, but I think I've seen a blue pigeon.
- Amy: Well, thanks anyway. Bye. (Walks off)
- She-Hulk: See ya!
Amy looks up at the sky.
- Amy: I don't know where I am, but the sooner I find Sonic the better!
Amy sets off.
Chapter 6: Second Emerald Down!
Sonic, Falcon, Tails, and Thor enter the abandoned gym and look around.
- Thor: There be an emerald here. I believe I feel it.
- Tails: Well, where exactly in this gym is it?
- Thor: I be a god, not a GPS system.
Sonic notices a yellow glow.
- Sonic: There it is!
Sonic heads towards it, only to fall backwards by a rock that nearly hit him.
- Juggernaut: Yo, spiny! There's a reason it's called Juggernaut's keep. 'Cause it's Juggernaut only. That's me!