Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sonic R: Second Run|
|Developer(s)||Sonic Team, Retro Studios|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, 3DS|
| Japan- September 17, 2012
Europe- September 17, 2012
Austrailia- September 18, 2012
USA- September 18, 2012
|Media Included||Wii U Disc, 3DS Cartridge|
"Second World Grand Prix! You must not bring any vechicles, weapons, or other objects into the race. The first race begins at Angel Island. The best racer will bring home a golden trophy!"
Sonic then notices something floating towards Angel Island. Dr. Eggman in his Eggmobile. Sonic sighs and takes off to Angel Island in the Tornado plane. However, he is not the only one racing... Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver, and even Jet the Hawk are coming along to race, hoping to bring back the trophy that dream of. However, they do not realize Dr. Eggman has brought along company...
- Radical Resort, a tropical island, confirmed in the reveal trailer.
- Robotic Highway, a long highway, confirmed in the reveal trailer.
- Supersonic Skyscraper, confirmed in the reveal trailer.
- Metal Factory, a robot factory with Egg Pawn obstacles, shown in an offical picture
- A course resemlbing Crisis City, shown in an offical picture.
- A track resembling Babylon Garden, shown in an offical picture.
- Angel Island, shown in an offical picture.
- Tails Doll's Playhouse, shown in an offical picture.
- A beach, shown in an offical picture.
- A flying fortress, shown in an offical picture.
- The game was orginally going to be released during early December 2014, but was moved to a September 2014 release.