Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic Pocket Adventure Remastered is a remastered version of Sonic Pocket Adventure, which came out on the Neo Geo Pocket Color first.
More coming soon...
- Amy Rose
- Mighty the Armadillo
- EggRobo Brother (An EggRobo who fights his other brothers, similar to how E-102 Gamma does in Sonic Adventure.)
- Dr. Eggman-Everyone's "least" favorite doctor is back, first in his classic form, and now in his modern form.
- EggRobo-Knuckles' rival and replaces the Eggman bosses in Knuckles' story.
More coming soon...
- Neo South Island Zone-A green island which is visually based on Green Hill Zone, but has the level layout of Emerald Hill Zone. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 1st/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 2nd)
- Secret Plant Zone-Directly based on Chemical Plant Zone. There are purple chemical liquids found on Act 2 of this zone. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 2nd/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 4th)
- Cosmic Casino Zone-This zone is based on Casino Night Zone. As Sonic, the player must navigate through a casino-themed area filled with bumpers and various other obstacles. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 3rd/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 5th/Amy Rose's Zone Order Placement: 1st)
- Aquatic Relix Zone-A mild variation of Aquatic Ruin Zone. This zone, and Secret Plant, are the only levels in the game which feature underwater sections. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 4th/Tails' Zone Order Placement: 2nd/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 1st)
- Sky Chase Zone-Similar to the original Sky Chase from Sonic the Hedgehog 2, here Sonic walks on the wings of the Tornado, conveniently piloted by Miles "Tails" Prower. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 5th)
- Aerobase Zone-A flying fortress identical to Wing Fortress. This zone takes place on a very large flying warship in which Sonic must find a way to get inside. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 6th/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 6th)
- Gigantic Angel Zone-This zone's background design has been taken from Scrap Brain Zone from the original Sonic the Hedgehog. This zone takes place in a large base full of traps and hazards, most of which are taken from Metropolis Zone. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 7th/Tails' Zone Order Placement: 4th)
- Last Utopia Zone-This is the last proper zone (for Sonic) and is a stand-off between Sonic and Dr. Robotnik. Robotnik is in a flying battle machine which has a Chaos Emerald. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 8th)
- Chaotic Space Zone-A hidden bonus level that must be unlocked in order to play. This zone plays similarly to The Doomsday Zone from Sonic & Knuckles. (Sonic's Zone Order Placement: 9th)
- Lava Woods Zone-An zone which was similar to Hill Top Zone. There are lots and lots of lava in the caverns and something burning is going on here. (Tails' Zone Order Placement: 1st/Amy Rose's Zone Order Placement: 2nd)
- Rumble Ruins Zone-This zone is based on the unused Sonic CD level, R2. This zone features antlions, Burrobots on foot, and a worm/snake robot, maybe? (Tails' Zone Order Placement: 3rd/Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 3rd)
- Metal Base Zone-This is the last proper zone (for Knuckles) and is a stand-off between Knuckles and Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic can use the Master Emerald to become Super Metal Sonic after you take 8 hits on him. (Knuckles' Zone Order Placement: 7th)
- Microscopic Devil Zone-This zone is like an mix between Sonic 2's Metropolis Zone and Sonic CD's Wacky Workbench on the inside of it. This zone takes place in a small base in Act 1 and a area which bears a striking resemblance to Sonic 3's Launch Base Zone in Act 2. (Amy Rose's Zone Order Placement: 3rd)
- Brass Playfield Zone-TBA (Amy Rose's Zone Order Placement: 4th)
- Lost Labyrinth Zone-TBA
- Bumper Madness Zone-TBA