Sonic Party Wii U is a spin-off Wii U video game title in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. It's developed by Metal Chaos Inc. and Sonic Team and published by SEGA. It is the second spin-off Sonic Wii U title.
- A button - Select (Jump in minigames)
- B button - Back
- Nunchuck - Move (Only on the map or minigames)
- Up, down, left, and right buttons - Selecting an item
- C button - Boost (Only in minigames)
- Z button - Special Move (Only in minigames) (Sonic does homing attack, Tails flys, Knuckles punches etc.)
- Party Mode - Where up to 5 players can play minigames.
- Story Mode - Access to different worlds and minigames, fight bosses, and unlock collectables and characters.
- Construction Mode - Where you can make your own minigames, 3D platforming, racing and so much more to do!
- Options - Choose difficulty levels, sound and music volume, and other options.
- Metal Sonic (Not available in Story Mode)
- Eggman (Not available in Story Mode)
- E-123 Omega
- Green Hill
- Mushroom Valley
- Ice Cap
- Planet Wisp
- Launch Base
- Death Egg
Each boss is put in order in where course they are fought.
- Egg Pawn
- Metal Sonic
- Dr. Eggman