Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic Party Wii U is a spin-off Wii U video game title in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. It's developed by Metal Chaos Inc. and Sonic Team and published by SEGA. It is the second spin-off Sonic Wii U title.
- A button - Select (Jump in minigames)
- B button - Back
- Nunchuck - Move (Only on the map or minigames)
- Up, down, left, and right buttons - Selecting an item
- C button - Boost (Only in minigames)
- Z button - Special Move (Only in minigames) (Sonic does homing attack, Tails flys, Knuckles punches etc.)
- Party Mode - Where up to 5 players can play minigames.
- Story Mode - Access to different worlds and minigames, fight bosses, and unlock collectables and characters.
- Construction Mode - Where you can make your own minigames, 3D platforming, racing and so much more to do!
- Options - Choose difficulty levels, sound and music volume, and other options.
- Metal Sonic (Not available in Story Mode)
- Eggman (Not available in Story Mode)
- E-123 Omega
- Green Hill
- Mushroom Valley
- Ice Cap
- Planet Wisp
- Launch Base
- Death Egg
Each boss is put in order in where course they are fought.
- Egg Pawn
- Metal Sonic
- Dr. Eggman