Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic Adventure: Tropical Rush it's a platform game made by Sonic Team. It's only available for the Nintendo 3DS as well, being a sequel for Sonic Rush Adventure for Nintendo DS.
Sonic, Tails, Blaze and Marine were on vacation and decided to rest in the Tropical Island. Suddenly, Dr. Eggman threw two cannon balls and eventually destroyed the boat they were sailing. Then they fainted and fell asleep in the sea. When they awoke, they were stuck on a desert island full of palm trees. While they were there, Dr. Eggman took advantage and created several robots to conquer the universe once again.
As soon as the player takes control of Sonic, the player is given a tutorial from Tails. As such, the player has the option of skipping the tutorial. Tails gives the player a water bike upon completion of the tutorial.
- A/X - Jump
- B/Y - Homing Attack
- Down buttons - Crouch
- Down buttons + A/X - Spin Dash (Click repeatedly for more velocity, then release it)
- L and R - Makes you see a bit of both sides depending the button you press (L for the left, R for the right)
- Press A/X two times - Double Jump
NOTE: Tails can't double jump, however he can fly pressing jump button five times.
- (You can help me by adding a description for Marine in comments.)
- Story Mode - There you can explore the main mode to defeat Eggman.
- Multiplayer Mode - You can adventure or battle with another players with Internet!
- Streetpass Trade - You can trade items and rare elements with Streetpass only.
- Options - You can change some elements on the game.