Sonic 2D Blast: Flicky Rescue is an game where it's an 2D version of Sonic 3D Blast.
- Team Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog (Super Sonic can be playable if you have all of the seven Chaos Emeralds after beating the game once.)
- Team Rose: Amy Rose
- Team Dark: Shadow the Hedgehog
- Team Chaotix: Espio the Chameleon
- Team Metal: Metal Sonic (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Blaze the Cat (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Porker Lewis (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Fang the Sniper (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Sonic: Miles "Tails" Prower
- Team Rose: Cream the Rabbit
- Team Dark: Rouge the Bat
- Team Chaotix: Charmy Bee
- Team Metal: Metal Tails (NEW) (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Silver the Hedgehog (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Chirps the Chicken (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Bean the Dynamite (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Sonic: Knuckles the Echidna
- Team Rose: Big the Cat
- Team Dark: E-123 Omega
- Team Chaotix: Vector the Crocodile
- Team Metal: Metal Knuckles (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Marine the Raccoon (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Joe Sushi (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Bark the Polarbear (UNLOCKABLE)
- The Flickies
- Blue Flicky
- Green Flicky
- Pink Flicky
- Red Flicky
- Yellow Flicky (NEW)
- Orange Flicky (NEW)
- Grey Flicky (NEW)
- Shiny Flicky (NEW)
More coming soon......
- Green Plains Zone
- Aquatic Lake Zone
- Lava Caverns Zone
- Crystal Cave Zone
- Oil Plant Zone
- Casino City Zone
- Aerobase Zone
Green Plains Zone Enemies
- Buzz Bomber
Aquatic Lake Zone Enemies
- Turbo Snail
Lava Caverns Zone Enemies
- Egg Pawn
Crystal Cave Zone Enemies
- Fake Spring
Oil Plant Enemies
Casino City Zone Enemies
- Lobster Springer
- Vi-Vi Virus
Aerobase Zone Enemies
- Manhole Laser
- Egg-Robo Mk. II Clone
- Hammer Eggman (Green Plains Zone)
- Shark Eggman (Aquatic Lake Zone)
- Pyro Eggman (Lava Caverns Zone)
- Miner Eggman (Crystal Cave Zone)
- Junk-Boxer Eggman (Oil Plant Zone)
- Orb-Shooter Eggman (Casino City Zone)
- Laser-Aim Eggman (Aerobase Zone)
- Wrecking Ball Eggman (Green Hill Zone)
- Submarine Eggman (Hill Top Zone)
- Bubble Eggman (Tidal Tempest)
- Drill-Flyer Eggman (Marble Garden Zone)
- Hot-Sub Eggman (Lava Reef Zone)
- Roundabout Eggman (Speed Slider)
- Ice-Shooter Eggman (Diamond Dust Zone)
More coming soon...
The Genesis & Add-Ons Levels Pack
Zones containing: Green Hill Zone (Sonic 1 (16-Bit)), Hill Top Zone (Sonic 2 (16-Bit)), Tidal Tempest (Sonic CD), Marble Garden Zone (Sonic 3), Lava Reef Zone (Sonic & Knuckles), Speed Slider (Chaotix), and Diamond Dust Zone (Sonic 3D Blast)
The Game Gear & Master System Levels Pack
Zones containing: Bridge Zone (Sonic 1 (8-Bit)), Aqua Lake Zone (Sonic 2 (8-Bit)), Gigapolis Zone (Sonic Chaos), Meta Junglira Zone (Sonic Triple Trouble), Coco Island (Tails' Adventure), and Silver Castle Zone (Sonic Blast)
The Sonic Adventure Two-logy Pack
Characters containing: E-102 Alpha (Flight), Tikal the Echidna (Speed), and Chaos 0 (Power)
Zones containing: Windy Valley (Sonic Adventure) and Green Forest (Sonic Adventure 2)
The Classic Pack (W.I.P.)
Characters containing: Classic Sonic (Speed)
More packs coming soon......
- Sonic (Rarity: Common)
- Tails (Rarity: Common)
- Knuckles (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Amy Rose (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Espio (Rarity: Rare)
- Shadow (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Super Sonic (Rarity: Very Rare/Exclusive to: Walmart)
- Cream (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Rouge (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Big the Cat (Rarity: Rare)
- Blaze (Rarity: Common)
- Silver (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Vector (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Super Shadow (Rarity: Very Rare/Exclusive to: Walmart)
The mode for amiibo is "Amiibo Blast". It'll be like a top-down, isometric game, similar to Sonic 3D Blast. Here is a list of stages on how the amiibo will contain.
- Sonic/Super Sonic amiibo-Green Hill Zone (Music: Sonic 1 (16-Bit) - Green Hill Zone)
- Tails amiibo-Tails' Workshop (Music: Sonic Adventure - Believe in Myself)
- Knuckles amiibo-Hidden Palace Zone (Music: Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Lava Reef Zone Act 2/Hidden Palace Zone)
- Amy Rose amiibo-Amy's Room (Music: Sonic Battle - Amy's Room)
- Espio amiibo-Amazing Arena (Music: Knuckles' Chaotix - New Moon)
- Shadow/Super Shadow amiibo-Radical Highway (Music: Sonic Adventure 2 - Vengeance Is Mine)
- When playing as Knuckles, Dr. Eggman will be replaced with the Egg-Robo Mk. II.
- When playing as Metal Sonic, Metal Tails, or Metal Knuckles, Dr. Eggman will be replaced with Silver Sonic.
- There are remixes of classic Sonic game music in this game, so here they are.:
- Lava Caverns Zone's music is a remixed version of Sonic 2 (8-Bit)'s Underground Zone theme.
- Casino City Zone's music is a remixed version of Sonic 3's Chrome Gadget Zone theme.
- The boss theme is a remixed version of Sonic Blast's boss theme.
- The invincibility theme is a instrumental version of Sonic R's Can You Feel the Sunshine music.
- Aquatic Lake Zone is inspired by the cut Sonic CD level, R2.
- On non-Nintendo consoles, Amiibo Blast is known as "Isometric Blast" and it lacks the Amiibo features, but the zones are unlocked by clearing an zone as an certain playable character.
- The logo done by Lumogo.