Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic 2D Blast: Flicky Rescue is an game where it's an 2D version of Sonic 3D Blast.
- Team Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog (Super Sonic can be playable if you have all of the seven Chaos Emeralds after beating the game once.)
- Team Rose: Amy Rose
- Team Dark: Shadow the Hedgehog
- Team Chaotix: Espio the Chameleon
- Team Metal: Metal Sonic (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Blaze the Cat (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Porker Lewis (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Fang the Sniper (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Sonic: Miles "Tails" Prower
- Team Rose: Cream the Rabbit
- Team Dark: Rouge the Bat
- Team Chaotix: Charmy Bee
- Team Metal: Metal Tails (NEW) (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Silver the Hedgehog (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Chirps the Chicken (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Bean the Dynamite (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Sonic: Knuckles the Echidna
- Team Rose: Big the Cat
- Team Dark: E-123 Omega
- Team Chaotix: Vector the Crocodile
- Team Metal: Metal Knuckles (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Dimensions: Marine the Raccoon (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Animal: Joe Sushi (UNLOCKABLE)
- Team Mischief: Bark the Polarbear (UNLOCKABLE)
- The Flickies
- Blue Flicky
- Green Flicky
- Pink Flicky
- Red Flicky
- Yellow Flicky (NEW)
- Orange Flicky (NEW)
- Grey Flicky (NEW)
- Shiny Flicky (NEW)
More coming soon......
- Green Plains Zone
- Aquatic Lake Zone
- Lava Caverns Zone
- Crystal Cave Zone
- Oil Plant Zone
- Casino City Zone
- Aerobase Zone
Green Plains Zone Enemies
- Buzz Bomber
Aquatic Lake Zone Enemies
- Turbo Snail
Lava Caverns Zone Enemies
- Egg Pawn
Crystal Cave Zone Enemies
- Fake Spring
Oil Plant Enemies
Casino City Zone Enemies
- Lobster Springer
- Vi-Vi Virus
Aerobase Zone Enemies
- Manhole Laser
- Egg-Robo Mk. II Clone
- Hammer Eggman (Green Plains Zone)
- Shark Eggman (Aquatic Lake Zone)
- Pyro Eggman (Lava Caverns Zone)
- Miner Eggman (Crystal Cave Zone)
- Junk-Boxer Eggman (Oil Plant Zone)
- Orb-Shooter Eggman (Casino City Zone)
- Laser-Aim Eggman (Aerobase Zone)
- Wrecking Ball Eggman (Green Hill Zone)
- Submarine Eggman (Hill Top Zone)
- Bubble Eggman (Tidal Tempest)
- Drill-Flyer Eggman (Marble Garden Zone)
- Hot-Sub Eggman (Lava Reef Zone)
- Roundabout Eggman (Speed Slider)
- Ice-Shooter Eggman (Diamond Dust Zone)
More coming soon...
The Genesis & Add-Ons Levels Pack
Zones containing: Green Hill Zone (Sonic 1 (16-Bit)), Hill Top Zone (Sonic 2 (16-Bit)), Tidal Tempest (Sonic CD), Marble Garden Zone (Sonic 3), Lava Reef Zone (Sonic & Knuckles), Speed Slider (Chaotix), and Diamond Dust Zone (Sonic 3D Blast)
The Game Gear & Master System Levels Pack
Zones containing: Bridge Zone (Sonic 1 (8-Bit)), Aqua Lake Zone (Sonic 2 (8-Bit)), Gigapolis Zone (Sonic Chaos), Meta Junglira Zone (Sonic Triple Trouble), Coco Island (Tails' Adventure), and Silver Castle Zone (Sonic Blast)
The Sonic Adventure Two-logy Pack
Characters containing: E-102 Alpha (Flight), Tikal the Echidna (Speed), and Chaos 0 (Power)
Zones containing: Windy Valley (Sonic Adventure) and Green Forest (Sonic Adventure 2)
The Classic Pack (W.I.P.)
Characters containing: Classic Sonic (Speed)
More packs coming soon......
- Sonic (Rarity: Common)
- Tails (Rarity: Common)
- Knuckles (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Amy Rose (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Espio (Rarity: Rare)
- Shadow (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Super Sonic (Rarity: Very Rare/Exclusive to: Walmart)
- Cream (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Rouge (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Big the Cat (Rarity: Rare)
- Blaze (Rarity: Common)
- Silver (Rarity: Semi-Rare)
- Vector (Rarity: Uncommon)
- Super Shadow (Rarity: Very Rare/Exclusive to: Walmart)
The mode for amiibo is "Amiibo Blast". It'll be like a top-down, isometric game, similar to Sonic 3D Blast. Here is a list of stages on how the amiibo will contain.
- Sonic/Super Sonic amiibo-Green Hill Zone (Music: Sonic 1 (16-Bit) - Green Hill Zone)
- Tails amiibo-Tails' Workshop (Music: Sonic Adventure - Believe in Myself)
- Knuckles amiibo-Hidden Palace Zone (Music: Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Lava Reef Zone Act 2/Hidden Palace Zone)
- Amy Rose amiibo-Amy's Room (Music: Sonic Battle - Amy's Room)
- Espio amiibo-Amazing Arena (Music: Knuckles' Chaotix - New Moon)
- Shadow/Super Shadow amiibo-Radical Highway (Music: Sonic Adventure 2 - Vengeance Is Mine)
- When playing as Knuckles, Dr. Eggman will be replaced with the Egg-Robo Mk. II.
- When playing as Metal Sonic, Metal Tails, or Metal Knuckles, Dr. Eggman will be replaced with Silver Sonic.
- There are remixes of classic Sonic game music in this game, so here they are.:
- Lava Caverns Zone's music is a remixed version of Sonic 2 (8-Bit)'s Underground Zone theme.
- Casino City Zone's music is a remixed version of Sonic 3's Chrome Gadget Zone theme.
- The boss theme is a remixed version of Sonic Blast's boss theme.
- The invincibility theme is a instrumental version of Sonic R's Can You Feel the Sunshine music.
- Aquatic Lake Zone is inspired by the cut Sonic CD level, R2.
- On non-Nintendo consoles, Amiibo Blast is known as "Isometric Blast" and it lacks the Amiibo features, but the zones are unlocked by clearing an zone as an certain playable character.
- The logo done by Lumogo.