|Something Something Fighters|
|Developer(s)||Icy Cold Gaming Industries|
|Publisher(s)||Francis Uckme Inc.|
|Successor||Maybe there will be one, maybe not. I don't know.|
|Max. amount of players|| 4(Normal)
The game feels like Mario Kart, with some differences.
- No random items. Instead, each character gets a special item relating to their character.
- You can set whatever courses you want in each cup, both inside and outside of Online Mode.
- There are no "karts." Some characters ride on different creatures, some run on all fours, and some others just ride of things with wheels that AREN'T karts.
- "Speed Points" are in the game. You can collect enough by driving around the course. If you collect enough, you can execute a speed boost that lets you go faster.
- Characters can attack opponents to steal some coins and Speed Points.
- The roster is a big collection of different characters from TV, anime, books, comics, and videogames.
- DLC will be made better than Mario Kart 8's DLC.
- The last DLC character will be chosen by the creator. The other 9 will be decided by the public.
- Icy Cold Gaming Industries asked Zeta Labs to help create character icons for each characters, both current and upcoming.
- PB&J Otter, Jill from Drill Dozer, Dopefish, and Chain Chomp have been leaked as playable characters.