|Somari 2 (Also known as 2 Somari on the cart)|
|Publisher(s)||Ge De Industry Co.|
|Platform(s)||Sega Master System|
|Series||Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Bros. (unofficially)|
Somari 2 (also known as 2 Somari on the cartridge) is a bootleg game based off Sonic the Hedgehog, made for the Master System by Hummer Team under their Someri Team alias and published by Ge De Industry Co. The game replaces Sega's mascot Sonic the Hedgehog with Nintendo's mascot Mario, or known in the game as Somari.
Somari the Adventurer took a vacation on Cove (actual name), when all of a sudden Dr. Robotnik came back and kidnapped his brother Miles "Tails" Prower. All of the Mushrooms has been taken away from Cove ruining the area. Somari goes onto a mission colleting all chaos emeralds to defeat Robotnik and Save Tails.
Somari 2 is based on the Sonic the Hedgehog series and is said to be created by Hummer Team. Unlike the first game, it doesn't have a spin dash. The game has 4 levels with all 3 acts. Somari's sprite is taken from Super Mario Bros. (16-bit, SMAS) Some sprites are also taken from Super Mario Bros 3. and even uses the Palette. Somari has to attack baddies by jumping on them (most of them). He also has to collect coins. Unlike other Sonic games, Somari has his classic reverse to small. If Somari can jump on monitors to grow big and shoot fireballs. Motobugs breaks up and releases a mushroom (which the player can't collect BTW). Somari can't drown or swim in water, making it useful in the game. All of the zones have 3 acts (not counting Final Zone). Glitches will occur like jumping on some enemies won't work at times. They player can collect chaos emeralds when 99 coins are collected.
- There's a rumor saying that Hummer Team didn't really make this.
- The level select screen can be accessed by a cheat code at the title screen: Left, Down, B, A, Right, Up, A, B, Up, Down, Up, Down for Somari 2, the Sonic hacks, and Family Kid; A, B, Select, Up, Down, Left, Right, A for Doraemon.
- The same misspellings and grammar are back in this game!
- Tails was going to be a playable character from the unused sprites.
- Tails himself doesn't appear in the game.