Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Snotcore is the second album of the punk rock band Breather. A very different album than their debut, Snotcore focuses more on a return to punk rock of old, dealing with rebellion and teenage years. It's around 30 minutes long.
The album features 10 songs and 3 singles.
- 13: A punk song about the beginning of one's teenage years and a bigger view of the world. This is a single.
- No Contest: An loud fast song that mainly focuses on drums and guitar. It seems to be about a wannabe punk rocker who can't get a break. This is a single.
- Settle It: A dueling song that features two halves, loud and electric, somber and acoustic. Both are about rebellion, but look at rebellion differently.
- Electric Resolve: A long song that goes from happy to angry and introduces more instruments. It's about a good son who starts to rebel against his parents.
- Shut the Fuck Up: A short song that consists of little more than emo nonsense with a chorus of "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!". Mainly focuses on electric guitar and drums.
- Grumpy: A quiet song with a loud emotional chorus about hormones and losing sleep, and losing something because of it.
- No Rest for the Hated: An "I Hate You" song from the perspective of the hated. The beginning is loud and angry, but whips into the mind of hated with a somber quiet song.
- Perfect: A song about an older brother who is praised over the younger brother, a young teenager. The younger brother deals with conflicting emotions and being less than the best.
- 18: A bittersweet acoustic song about becoming an adult and learning responsibility. This is a single.
The cover has a bunch of clear single celled organisms clutching together. Inside these are bolded angular letters that spell out Snotcore and Breather.