Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Smash Tactics/Units/Mushroom
- Smash Tactics/Units/DK
- Smash Tactics/Units/Hylian
- Smash Tactics/Units/Hocotate
- Smash Tactics/Units/Pokémon
- Smash Tactics/Units/Kirby
- Villager - Worker unit.
- Swordsman - Light melee unit.
- Archer - Light ranged unit.
- Goron - Medium melee unit.
- Poe - Medium invisible melee unit.
- Shadow Kargoroc - Medium flying melee unit that can use Grab.
- Shadow Assasin - Strong melee unit.
- Groosenator - artillery unit which fires explosives. Slow and vulnerable, but powerful.
- Scout Owl - Light flying unit, can view invisible units. Fast and food for scouting, but vulnerable.
Donkey Kong faction
- Xananab - Worker unit
- Huxley Kong - Light melee unit.
- Squawks - Light flying ranged unit with Sharpsight.
- Neek - Light melee unit with Conversion.
- Kritter - Medium melee unit.
- Buzz - Medium mechanical flying ranged unit.
- Klump - Heavy melee unit.
- Rambi - Heavy melee unit.
- Bazuka - Heavy ranged unit that can use Fire.
- KAOS - Heavy mechanical flying melee unit.
Researched from the Armory
- Crystal Coconut - Raises attack of all light fighters.
- Coconut Gun - Raises attack of all ranged fighters.
- Koin Shield - Raises defense of all Kremling fighters.
Researched from the Lab
- DK Bongos - While being played, decreases build time.
- Banana Fairy - Increases Temple defense.
- Heroes: Kirby, Tiff, Tuff, Keeby, Shadow Kirby
- Villains: Meta Knight, Nightmare, Marx
- Home: Fountain of Dreams
Research from Megaton Punch Facility
- Blasty - Upgrades Shotzo into the more powerful Blasty.
- Squeakers - Light melee units, Effective in groups
- Portecting Lollipop - Upgrades Defence
- Invincibility Lollipop - Further upgrade.
- Frying Pan - Decreases building time for certain structures
- Paint Brush - Further decreases building time
- Waddle Dee - Worker unit
- Escargoon - Spin Dash, Inside Shell
- Knuckle Joe - Light melee unit
- Smirror - Light mage unit, Can cast Confusion.
- Bronto Burt - Light Air unit
- Waddle Doo - Light short ranged units
- TAC - Light short ranged melee, Can Throw enemies.
- Shotzo - Light long ranged cannon
- Poppy Bros Sr. - Medium short ranged unit, Crush Attack type (Requires SNES Era)
- Lovely - Meduim Defensive unit (Reqires SNES Era)
- Bonkers - Heavy melee unit (Requires SNES Era)
- Kracko - Heavy air ranged unit (Short Ranged, Requires Nintendo 64 Era)
- Kabula - Heavy air ranged unit (Long Ranged, Requires Gamecube Era)
- Berries - Raises defense of some fighters
- Potion - Raises defense further of some fighters.
- Various Pokémon
this section is under contruction.
Structures are static objects that mostly are neccessary to ge resources, train units, or research. They are usually built by workers.
This is the most important building. Generally, workers can be recruited from here, and some research can be researched as well. The player whose home is destroyed has lost. Homes may only be built if the game mode is set to destroy enemy or find hero.
All homes also serve as drop-off points for resources. Since new Homes usually cannot be built to gather resources from far away, there are Resource buildings for this purpose.
- Hylian - Temple: produces Villagers.
- DK - Treehouse: produces Xananabs. It has Spikes.
- Kirby - Fountain of Dreams: produces Waddle Dees.
- Pokémon - Pokémon Center: produces Machops.
These either attack enemies to help protecting one's base, or simply obstruct the path.
- Beamos: Fires a rapid beam, that may set enemies on fire.
- Outpost Tower: Has no attack by itself, but Villagers and some fighters can enter it to fire arrows from the inside.
- Rock: Very inexpensive but has no attack, only used to block the path for enemies.
- Tile Worm: Invisible structure, with short range. Reveals itself and attacks an enemy standing close to it.
- Barrel Cannon: May hit multiple units at once, but only at ground.
- Enguarde Well
- Dyna Blade Nest: Hits multiple units in a line, but only ground units.
- Shooting Star Shrine
Research and upgrades
These buildings are available to improve the abilities of your army or workers. Note: upgrades and research can be found in many other buildings as well, but these buildings are focused on this.
- Funky's Armory: Provides fighter upgrades
- Lab: Provides general research
- Megaton Punch Arena: Provides fighter upgrades
- Kawasaki Kitchen: Provides general research.
Structures that relate to resources, either providing resources or aiding harvest.
- Mining Camp: Drop-off point for all resources. Produces Mine Carts.
- Mine Cart: Vehicle for harvesting Gold. Moves slowlier than Villagers, but may carry more Gold. Requires Generation III.
- Cart Mounting: Research which allows Villagers to mount Mine Carts, making them move faster. Requires Generation IV.
- Farm: Harvested for food. The only non-Botanical Food structure.
- Bananaport: Drop-off point for Cash and Food.
- Banana Tree: Harvested for food.
- The Great Cave
- Maxim Tomato Patch: Harvested for food.
These produce fighters.
- Barracks - Trains Swordsmen, Archers, Gorons and Groosenators.
- Bestiary - Trains Poes, Shadow Kargorocs, Shadow Assassins and Scout Owls.
- Kremling Energy Pump: produces Kremlings
- Tag Barrel: produces Kongs
- Animal Crate: produces Squawks, Neeks, and Rambis
- Frantic Factory: produces machines
- Dedede Air Facility: Produces Kabula. Requires GameCube Era.
- Bubbly Clouds: Produces Kracko. Requires Nintendo 64 Era.
- The Arena: Produces Lovely, Poppy Bros Sr. and Bonkers. Requires SNES Era.
- Dedede Fight Arena: Produces Waddle Doos, TAC,Bronto Burts, Shotzos and Knuckle Joes
- Star Mirror: Produces Smirror
- Arcane Crystal: Essential support structure, which provides nearby structures with benefits such as an armour bonus and decreased unit training time, and provides some research items.
- Pharmacy: May restore health to units.
- Pegs: Built next to enemy obstacles or cliffs, to allow units to climb over them.
- 2nd Generation research: Researched from the Home, causes the player to advance one Generation to allow more powerful technology.
- 3rd Generation
- 4th Generation
- 3rd Generation