Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Smash Stars is a tournament held by Crimson (t∣b∣c), using the game Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. All the game's characters go head-to-head in three separate touraments, each one striving to be the best character, with players betting on winners along the way.
How this works
There are three tournaments total, each one having random characters. All tournaments work the same - everyone must brawl it out, attempting to stay alive, with the winner moving up in the tournament, getting closer towards victory. All characters follow a random, customized moveset and are always on the stage "Battlefield", besides for the last match which is final destination.
- The first tournament was a 1 vs. 1 tournament. If one lost all their stocks, they lost the match. Each "Round 1" match was 1 minute long, each "Round 2" match was 2 minutes long, each "Round 3" match was 5 minutes long, and the last match was a mix of stock and time. Everyone had 5 stock.
- The second tournament is a free for all tournament. Each group plays five rounds (or six shall there be a tie in the winner, resulting in a sudden death round), with the character with the most wins making it to the Elite Battle, where the four champions of this tournament fight. All characters have 2 stock and have unlimited time on the field. To shorten the time, everyone begins a stock at 75%.
Tournament the First
Tournament the Second
- Sheik vs. Shulk vs. Greninja vs. Duck Hunt Dog (Greninja victory, Sheik second, Shulk third)
- Toon Link vs. Mario vs. Bowser vs. Robin
- Captain Falcon vs. Villager vs. Pit vs. Lucina
- Wii Fit Trainer vs. Lucario vs. Sonic vs. Kirby
Bet for the character you think will win! You always start out with five tokens, and can only bet up to three at a time. If you win your bet, you will gain double the tokens. If you lose your bet, you will lose the tokens you bet. Once all tokens are gone, you are disqualified from betting for the remains of the tournament. If you don't place how much you bet, you will bet one token automatically.
Once at least four people have placed their bets, the match will be played.
Bet for the character you think will win! You always start out with ten tokens, and can only bet up to five at a time. If you lose your bet, you will lose double the tokens you bet. Once all tokens are gone, you are disqualified from betting for the remains of the tournament. If you don't place how much you bet, you will bet one token automatically.
Once at least five people have placed their bets, the match will be played.
- First place bets get double the tokens bet!
- Second place gets tokens equivalent to the amount they bet.
- Third place gets no tokens but loses nothing.
- Toon Link (1)
- Mario (0)
- Bowser (1)
- Robin (1)
Users who are betting two or three tokens
Eve is the winner of Tournament One, with Crimson and Locky following close behind. Congrats to everyone!