Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo 3DS in 2015. It was originally intended for release in 2012, but due to the founding of the new developer, Beanstalk Inc., it was pushed back. It includes characters from many different series and universes.
- Slippy Toad of the Star Fox fame.
- Rayman of the Rayman fame.
- Cerebella of the Skullgirls fame.
- Ruby Rose of the RWBY fame.
- Marshal of the Rhythm Heaven fame.
- Shovel Knight of the Shovel Knight fame.
- Foxworthy of the Mega Jump fame.
- Alien of the Galaga fame.
- Courage of the Courage the Cowardly Dog fame.
- Waluigi of the Mario Sports fame.
Slippy Soup originally began as a game named Mr. Chicken the Fighters, which began development in mid-to-late 2011 following the Mr. Chicken invasion of Fantendo II. It was confirmed in several press conferences, and was a beat 'em up action/adventure game set for a 2012 release. It was shelved along with several other games at the decaying of Beanstalk Inc., something that would doom the game forever.
In early 2013, Mr. Chicken the Fighters was revealed to be back on track...but something was amiss. It had morphed into an umbrella fighter game, a cross between Mr. Chicken and My Little Pony.