Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Skull Kid from the upcoming remake of Majora's Mask is here! He debuted in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask in the 2000 so he's fought in the second level of the All-Star Mode.
Skull Kid is a tricky character. He is very able to combo and by using his two projectiles, he can definite one of the most variegated character in the game. Skull Kid best moves are his throws: his forward and back throw are KO moves, his up throw can start combos and his down throw inflicts a lot of damage. However, the last one can't be used for combos because the angle of the throw is too many little. Skull Kid is a solid character for tricky players but he is one of the hardest characters to master.
- Weight: 6/10
- Speed: 6/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 9/10
- Standard: Majora's Laser. Skull Kid shoots a little laser from his mask's eyes. The move inflicts 4% of damage but is fast, can be used consequentially and isn't very visible. Customization: Big Laser/Continue Ray.
- Side: Fairy Slingshot. This projectile can be considered the opposite of the Majora's Laser. It's very strong (18% of damage), has a good knockback but is slow. Customization: Magic Slingshot/Vanishing Slingshot.
- Up: Hide & Seek. Skull Kid disappears and then reappears making an explosion, which inflicts 20% of damage and has a good knockback. Customization: Hide/Seek
- Down: Lost Melody. Skull Kid plays his flute and, if the opponent is very close to him, he will be paralyzed and will take 40% of damage. It can be like Rest of Jigglypuff but is stronger and with no knockback. Customization: Good Sound/Virtuosity.
- Final Smash: Third Day. Skull Kid will trap the closest opponents in an animated scene in which the Moon will fall. This move is strongest in the game, has the highest knockback but it's also the lowest range Final Smash: in fact inflicts 168% of damage but only the opponents which are touching Skull Kid will be trapped.
- Air Dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: low
- Taunt: Majora's Mask will shake in Skull Kid's face.
- Entrance: Skull Kid arrives from the backwards
- Weight value: 93.
- Skull Kid has two of the strongest moves in the game: Lost Melody and Third Day.
- Hide & Seek is the teleporting move with the longest range.
- Skull Orange (default)
- Goron Red (red team)
- Kokiri Green (green team)
- Zora Blue (blue team)
- Gerudo Yellow
- Fairy Pink
- Majora Purple
- Madness Inverted