Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Skip and Sqak Collection is an HD remake of Skip and Sqak and 2. It is released on June 16 2013 in North America, July 5 2013 in Europe, July 24 2013 in Japan, and August 15 2013 in Australia. It is a celebration to the 20th Anniversary.
It is remade on the Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PlayStation Vita.
At Skip's house, the gang were reading a big book with all adventures they had. The player gets to choose which chapter in the book and the story begins.
- The graphics in all 3 games are built on the same engine with the Next Gen Reboot.
- On Imp's bed, there is a Klaymen Plush from Battle For The Neverhood.
- The Wii U, PS3, and 360 versions have achievements/trophies.
- Tak from the Tak-Zac series makes a cameo in the second game mounted as a trophy at the Road Hog Bar.
- Professor X2's Bedroom has a picture of Professor Antstein.
- The graohics in both games are 2D anime.